Guess who is gonna fail this lmao
Original post by bethanystephens
Guess who is gonna fail this lmao

Aww why do you say that hun?
I actually don't like this topic very much tbh :lol:
Original post by CoolCavy
Aww why do you say that hun?
I actually don't like this topic very much tbh :lol:

With it being the first year of the specification, my college tutors have no idea what they're doing and nothing is taught chronologically. We haven't even finished learning the content for Britain yet. The text book is really inaccurate for both Germany and Britain. To make it better, my tutors are teaching it like the old spec which will not help in this exam at all. I'm so glad I took 4 Alevels so I can drop this this year.
With it being the first year of the specification, my college tutors have no idea what they're doing and nothing is taught chronologically. We haven't even finished learning the content for Britain yet. The text book is really inaccurate for both Germany and Britain. To make it better, my tutors are teaching it like the old spec which will not help in this exam at all. I'm so glad I took 4 Alevels so I can drop this this year.

Ah i agree about the chronology thing, they seem to teach it thematically which is confusing as you jump about around all the dates :s-smilie: awww hun, well all i can say is the last bit about social change in the 70s isn't too bad so if worst comes to worst that would be ok to self teach, it is mostly about changing attitudes like environmentalism and the punk movement.
the old spec? :eek: that is ridiculous of them :s-smilie:
yess, after this exam you wont have to worry about it again :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
Ah i agree about the chronology thing, they seem to teach it thematically which is confusing as you jump about around all the dates :s-smilie: awww hun, well all i can say is the last bit about social change in the 70s isn't too bad so if worst comes to worst that would be ok to self teach, it is mostly about changing attitudes like environmentalism and the punk movement.
the old spec? :eek: that is ridiculous of them :s-smilie:
yess, after this exam you wont have to worry about it again :hugs:

Thanks for your advice. All the best for the exam <3
Thanks for your advice. All the best for the exam <3

You too hunny :hugs: hope it all goes ok for you xx
I sat this exam last year, but it was an A2... never knew it was an AS as well. :K:

If anyone needs help on this let me know. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by undercxver
I sat this exam last year, but it was an A2... never knew it was an AS as well. :K:

Spoiler

Awwww hey lovely :hugs:
Yeah cos they changed the course, so the yr13s atm in our school are actually learning the same thing as us about Germany :lol:
and thanks hun (on behalf of everyone on here and myself :lol:)
And that idk lovely but good luck for your exams :lovehug: x
Original post by undercxver

Spoiler

Must I evaluate the source given even if they don't specifically ask me too?
Original post by angelinalipton
Must I evaluate the source given even if they don't specifically ask me too?

The evaluation must be included in your 12 markers in order to get a level 3 answer, which is around 7 marks or higher. As always they as about the similarities and differences of Source A and Source B. Your responses should compare the views expressed in the two sources, identifying differences and similarities and using own knowledge to explain and evaluate these.

For the 24 marker you're expected to include a lot of references to the sources. It isn't necessary for this question but it would make your answer have a lot of depth which again is required for a level 4 answer, which is looking at the range 12-16 marks or more.

Ways to evaluate:

Spoiler

This is the next exam on the hit list :smile:
Reply 12
any predictions or things unlikely to come up??
Original post by issydw4
any predictions or things unlikely to come up??

No because this is the first year of the new spec so anything could come up :smile:
I'm actually going to fail, will just have to rely on my Russian exam. What do you guys think is worth revising most, social changes, indvidual Prime Ministers, foreign policy?
I'm really worried about this exam, I find it difficult to recall knowledge related to the questions. Even though its a new spec (AS), does anyone have any ideas for what AQA are likely to ask? I was thinking social change or a question on the EEC
Reply 16
Original post by Oddwatermelon
I'm really worried about this exam, I find it difficult to recall knowledge related to the questions. Even though its a new spec (AS), does anyone have any ideas for what AQA are likely to ask? I was thinking social change or a question on the EEC

we havent learnt much about the EEC just the frequent attempts to join so hopefully not !!! Think social change is a deffo
How did you all find it?
Original post by nincompiffle
How did you all find it?

Thought it was fine tbh :smile: hbu? x
Reply 19
.....that was hard
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending