The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8900
Original post by Fizzel
Probably that he's not that dangerous and is a defensive liability in front of another defensive liability. He's been **** ever since Shaw got injured.

Act like you wouldn't give us £20m + Courtois for him.

I wouldn't but knowing Emenalo he'd probably do that ffs.

Lol at Pato possibly staying at Chelsea past the summer.
Original post by Rk2k14
Blind ***ed up twice with the positioning.If only we got a certain German guy...oh wait.
Man you play some joke tactics he'll probably get exposed anyway with your ******** football anyway(heck Maldini and Nesta probably would too). Saying that he's way better than Blind, who I don't know why the **** he plays at CB?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Seriously I would take Keano as manager right now. I don't care about his tactics, we need someone with some ****ing guts in the club somewhere.
That video always gets me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, De Gea should have saved the 3rd one.
Reply 8902
Original post by Kenan and Kel
They can shove their bubbles up their ****ing ass

Wouldn't that be an inverted fart?
I'd be looking to put Rashford on the stand-by list for the Euros.
Original post by SA-1
Depends if you look at it with a philosophical mindset or not..

And pls oefid, a question ends with a question mark not a colon

you ended yours with two thirds of an ellipsis and no full stop, you nonce
tbh the performance tonight was ****ing shocking and we'll probably get knocked out of the Europa League by Llandudno at this rate.
Original post by Dirtybit
Martial 17 goals and 7 assists in his first season here at 19 though.

Origi comparisons? Lol @Lucinda

Martial is quality tbf. I was praying for him to flop but he's shown he can make a real difference in a team littered with overpaid, average players.

Pls, Origi isn't even our main striker m8 - both have absolutely huge potential anyway so it's good for the league :smile:
Glad to see that little twerp Herrera exposed for the fraud he is. Also good to see you lot miss out on fourth again so United fans (Spurs fans) can come back down to earth and stop overrating their shite squad.

Feel sorry for LVG though, genuine bloke who just can't handle the demands of the league and, like Wenger, doesn't seem to understand that there are managers out there with less complex and more effective (better) ideas than his. Should win the cup and then just retire before he gets sacked by that clown Woodward.
Reply 8908
Original post by difeo
you ended yours with two thirds of an ellipsis and no full stop, you nonce

Good luck today my g?!:;."-'
Original post by SA-1

goodluck bro
Reply 8910
goodluck bro

Thanks bro x
goodluck bro

What time do you make your grand return tonight?
Original post by SA-1

hope you rekt it pal*/}
Reply 8913
Original post by difeo
hope you rekt it pal*/}

Hope so too, did you?#%^
^well done bros
Watching that video, I thought Lingard had been on the 'ol laughing gas with the way he was acting out on the bus and as I read a piece this morning, wouldn't have been that nonsense if Keano was around. But a miserable but expected performance from a LVG United side when the opportunities were there for the taking in the match and for the overall league campaign. West Ham were always going to be aggressive early on so the 1-0 wasn't a shock but to wait until early second half to get going shows the lack of intensity in this United team. Clouded thinking and judgment, plus the pressure of the game, forcing the errors for the freekicks leading to their last two goals but players who have been criticised (Schneiderlin/Herrera specifically) can have a fall back excuse in that it has been a difficult year for them to get a consistent run of games to show their form and quality. Van Gaal bins players quickly it seems then when they come back in, they play ****. Memphis as an example, there was a period around the Arsenal game when he seemed to have shown improvements then he was dropped and he went back to his usual, frustrating levels.

I don't see there being another twist now - City just need to avoid defeat and now given another chance, they'll take it. Only positive is that surely now, all this nonsense talk of LVG staying for the third year, is over.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I wouldn't but knowing Emenalo he'd probably do that ffs.

Lol at Pato possibly staying at Chelsea past the summer.
Man you play some joke tactics he'll probably get exposed anyway with your ******** football anyway(heck Maldini and Nesta probably would too). Saying that he's way better than Blind, who I don't know why the **** he plays at CB?
That video always gets me.

£20mill plus Courtois for De Gea would be a ridiculously good deal for Chelsea though, you're calling him highly competent.
Reply 8917
Original post by That Bearded Man
£20mill plus Courtois for De Gea would be a ridiculously good deal for Chelsea though, you're calling him highly competent.

When Real were going to buy him for £25M last summer. Yeah a new contract has been signed but Courtois value is easily £25M. I'm not paying £45M for a goalkeeper. De Gea is a very good goalkeeper but it's not worth spending an extra 20M as well as losing a top quality keeper on. Thinking otherwise is vastly overrating De Gea's ability.

He's had a bad season as he's been injured for 3 months and has been playing in a frankly terrible Chelsea defence. The people in front of him(CBs and DMs) have been nothing short of shocking, even worse than United in that sense because at least you get away with it by passing around the defence all game.
(edited 7 years ago)
If we don't get top 4, do you think an announcement will be made about LVG after or before the FA Cup final?

(Assuming him missing top 4 gets him fired, which it surely has to as it got Moyes fired)

Original post by bammy jastard 27
When Real were going to buy him for £25M last summer. Yeah a new contract has been signed but Courtois value is easily £25M. I'm not paying £45M for a goalkeeper. De Gea is a very good goalkeeper but it's not worth spending an extra 20M as well as losing a top quality keeper on. Thinking otherwise is vastly overrating De Gea's ability.

He's had a bad season as he's been injured for 3 months and has been playing in a frankly terrible Chelsea defence. The people in front of him(CBs and DMs) have been nothing short of shocking, even worse than United in that sense because at least you get away with it by passing around the defence all game.

In my opinion your defence is awful. I'd say the only defenders fit to play for your team are Zouma and Azpi. The rest are ok defenders, but not Chelsea quality (assuming you're a team that wants to be challenging for the Champions League).

Matic is a good player, just had a bad season.
Original post by zKlown
If we don't get top 4, do you think an announcement will be made about LVG after or before the FA Cup final?

After the FA Cup final. Don't think winning it will change the outcome.

Latest