The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Polymath0
Alas, as a Pakistani male, the sort of woman I am looking for no longer exists.

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.

Ooooook!!!!! That's a really long paragraph !!!!
And what u r trying to say is u like old fashioned ladies ????:wink::smile:

I miss the days when women would be content with less. When a gentle look in their direction in a crowd of people was audacious and romantic enough. When a passing compliment once in a blue moon would send their spines tingling in ecstasy. When women would stand trembling in fear besides the stove as they stood waiting for their husbands to pass judgement on their new recipe. I miss the times when a simple "The biryani is ok" assessment would warrant countless calls of joy to their girlfriends. How I miss the times when women would be content with a couple of presents per year, or a simple picnic in the backyard. When women would value the simple things in life, and when flaunting their relationship would be the last thing on their minds. I miss the days when women would not raise their voice, and hide themselves away during their menstrual cycles to avoid embarrassment. I miss the days when a woman could take apart the whole stove, and put it back together without referring to a manual, instead of senselessly running her car into a pole today. The days when jealousy was a virtue of sorts, in that it would promote healthy competition between wives, in all useful areas such as cooking, obedience and akhlaq.

I miss the times when the wife would refer to her husband with aap, never mentioning his name. The times when instead of screaming to call him from afar, they would send a child over as a courier to respectfully deliver a message. Women were supposed to be gems, forever hidden and treasured away, protected, only accessible to their loved ones. Where are these women? Where did they go? What caused them to turn into these flower murdering, cat imprisoning, diamond worshipping, day care obsessed, corporatized superficial pmsing monsters?I say we should stop spoiling our women, and for that we need to be men again.

You miss the days when you can beat your wife senseless and no one would bat an eye? Is that what this long post is really about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If she's my cousin, she's the one.
Nice booty
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You miss the days when you can beat your wife senseless and no one would bat an eye? Is that what this long post is really about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's so much you can rip to shreds in that post :lol:
Reply 365
Original post by ThatGurl
Just curious, all the Pakistani guys around here are generally not even worth talking to lol but what do you look for in a girl? :smile:

AHHHH I JUST REALISED I BOTCHED THE TITLE WHOOPS - what do YOU look for in a girl

If she looks like Gigi Hadid she's the one
Original post by ZAYN.

what about me nan?
Reply 367
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
what about me nan?

not quite mate
Reply 368
I swear. This is the first time in a long time that I'm proud to be Pakistani .
Love you homies 😂❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZAYN.

'Nuff said :biggrin:

It's not that deep m8.

Btw it's 2016.
Round rotis
Aversion to coriander
Cooks a sick korma
Likes cats
Isn't autistic
Reply 372
Lets turn this forum on its head, What do the Pakistani girls of this forum look for in a Pakistani guy?
Original post by somemightsay888
Round rotis
Aversion to coriander
Cooks a sick korma
Likes cats
Isn't autistic

Funny you say that all but the cats bit tops it off. :ahee:

If she likes cats she probs doesn't like you. :console:
Original post by ZAYN.
Lets turn this forum on its head, What do the Pakistani girls of this forum look for in a Pakistani guy?

I second this. I'm fed up of defending all my opinions - let's hear from the girls themselves who are causing all the problems.
Original post by undercxver

I like cats in a normal way, you want a cat to "sort you out" ffs, kuffari bhenchod kuttiya :puke: :puke:

She'll love me when I get mine soon :daydreaming:

How is your ca-... Oh, wait. You don't have one. And never will :u:.
Reply 376

Reckless Behaviour
Original post by ZAYN.
I look for cats.

I like cats in a normal way, you want a cat to "sort you out" ffs, kuffari bhenchod kuttiya :puke: :puke:

She'll love me when I get mine soon :daydreaming:

How is your ca-... Oh, wait. You don't have one. And never will :u:.

You can talk... you told me you shagged a cat? :erm:

Which girl you talking about? COUSIN SIDRA AGAIN? :toofunny:

I have many cats, r u jel? :smug:
I look for cats.

You can talk... you told me you shagged a cat? :erm:

Which girl you talking about? COUSIN SIDRA AGAIN? :toofunny:

I have many cats, r u jel? :smug:

We both know you want a cat for things other than "petting", at least in the conventional way, reporting you to RSPCA :puke:

Nahh I heard Uncle Umair offered you a nice Siamese kitten if he could kutt you with his lulla :afraid:?

Lmao, you're a crazy cat lady without actual cats smh, bless :toofunny:
Reply 379
We both know you want a cat for things other than "petting", at least in the conventional way, reporting you to RSPCA :puke:

Nahh I heard Uncle Umair offered you a nice Siamese kitten if he could kutt you with his lulla :afraid:?

Lmao, you're a crazy cat lady without actual cats smh, bless :toofunny:

Have your cat argument elsewhere lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending