The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse biology b2 & b3

Feel free to share some revision tips & any predictions, proceeding that so-called "horrible" B1 exam on the 17th.
Enzymes wasn't on B2 last year, very likely it will play a big part this year
Original post by jazz_xox_
Enzymes wasn't on B2 last year, very likely it will play a big part this year

Yes! I will be so happy! I have done a lot of revision today on enzymes. Also last year there was no mitosis/meiosis.
What do you think the 6 marker will be?
Original post by Oblivion99
Feel free to share some revision tips & any predictions, proceeding that so-called "horrible" B1 exam on the 17th.

After what they did in B1, I doubt they will repeat their mistakes. It will be fine!:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Yes! I will be so happy! I have done a lot of revision today on enzymes. Also last year there was no mitosis/meiosis.
What do you think the 6 marker will be?

I really don't know, I still have most of the past papers to do and look at :frown: just flicked through them now and it could be on animal and plant cells? it does seem quite basic but so was the B1 6 marker, which i hadnt revised because i thought it was 'too easy' and i missed out fibre in my answer:frown:
Original post by jazz_xox_
I really don't know, I still have most of the past papers to do and look at :frown: just flicked through them now and it could be on animal and plant cells? it does seem quite basic but so was the B1 6 marker, which i hadnt revised because i thought it was 'too easy' and i missed out fibre in my answer:frown:

Ok thank you!:smile: I think you are right, all of the unit 1 6 markers seemed almost TOO simple!
Reply 6
Despite B1, they can't really change the paper - they never knew the exam was going to be hard
After what they did in B1, I doubt they will repeat their mistakes. It will be fine!:smile:

Original post by Oblivion99
Despite B1, they can't really change the paper - they never knew the exam was going to be hard

Exactly. does sunshine not realise that the papers are made months in advance, so it will probably be the same.
Reply 8
Original post by 1jonam16
Exactly. does sunshine not realise that the papers are made months in advance, so it will probably be the same.

She was making a point tbh lol, I don't see anything wrong.. but yeah its true, if the paper is hard, it isnt expected that people will find it hard
Reply 9
here is good revisition for B2 AQAhttps://youtu.be/Kt8pYe1TrVUrotocol_str":"̧�y� �
Ok thank you!:smile: I think you are right, all of the unit 1 6 markers seemed almost TOO simple!

I agree! I love the advantages and disadvantages ones though, but I think they raise grade boundaries! :frown:
Original post by 1jonam16

I know the papers are made in advance just that I doubt it will as analytical, and there will be more questions containing real science, as b2 and b3 are quite content heavy.
Reply 12
I know the papers are made in advance just that I doubt it will as analytical, and there will be more questions containing real science, as b2 and b3 are quite content heavy.

B3 last year was heart vave question may be this year farming or transpiration questions
Please refer this revision for AQA B2
http://youtu.be/Kt8pYe1TrVU
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13

See this http://youtu.be/Kt8pYe1TrVU
Reply 14
Anyone predict topic which may highly likely come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending