The Student Room Group

IntoUniversity Graduate Scheme 2016

Has anyone else applied for IntoUniversity's graduate scheme this year, or has applied to it before?

I got through the online application (much to my surprise) and have an interview for the 15th, but have no idea what to expect or how I should be preparing myself. Anyone have an experience with IntoUniversity? Anyone else in the same position?

This is my dream job and I desperately want it but feel so unprepared for the interview
Reply 1
Original post by zlb13
Has anyone else applied for IntoUniversity's graduate scheme this year, or has applied to it before?

I got through the online application (much to my surprise) and have an interview for the 15th, but have no idea what to expect or how I should be preparing myself. Anyone have an experience with IntoUniversity? Anyone else in the same position?

This is my dream job and I desperately want it but feel so unprepared for the interview

Hi,

Yeah, I have applied. Haven't heard anything back yet. When did you find out about your interview?
Reply 2
I got a phone call a couple days ago, I think they primarily contact people by email by the beginning of June
Reply 3
I've applied, I have a selection day on the 15th too and don't know what to expect!
Reply 4
Hi there! I was meant to have my assessment centre on Wednesday but got a throat infection so have it tomorrow instead. How was it? What sorts of things did you have to do!? X
Reply 5
Hi :smile: the group activities are really easy, nothing to worry about mostly just drama excersies :smile: I didn't get through to the afternoon because I wasn't "passionate" enough so make sure you show that! Good luck!
Reply 6
oh okay! what was the first interview like? they said there will be a short interview in the morning?! Thank you!! x
Reply 7
Yeah there's two 3 minute interviews but they aren't complicated either, there's really nothing you have to worry about the morning goes by really quickly and then it's a lot of waiting around to find out if you've got through, they left us waiting for 40 minutes after they told us they'd be ready!
Reply 8
Original post by KH93
Yeah there's two 3 minute interviews but they aren't complicated either, there's really nothing you have to worry about the morning goes by really quickly and then it's a lot of waiting around to find out if you've got through, they left us waiting for 40 minutes after they told us they'd be ready!

oh wow that's so weird! were they just questions regarding our applications or were they totally new questions? Oh wow that's crazy! That's such an apprehensive wait as well :frown:. Also, did you bring lunch with you? xxx
Reply 9
Just normal questions, one was about the application and one situational, assuming they don't change them between assessment centres. Yeah it was horrible, and yes bring it they don't provide any buts there's a co-op you can go to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest