The Student Room Group

Do I accept my unconditional Insurance if still waiting to hear from Firm? Please

So I narrowly missed my firm choice and have been refered to a near miss panel. However I met the conditions for my insurance and now I have an unconditional offer.
So do I have to accept this offer, or should I just wait to hear from my firm choice? How long can I wait before my unconditional offer goes? If I do need to, how do I actually accept this unconditional offer?
Please help - thanks :smile:
Reply 1
If you want the unconditional more accept it, if youwant to go to the one you're waiting for obviously wait the unconditional isnt going anywhere.
Original post by MozForever
So I narrowly missed my firm choice and have been refered to a near miss panel. However I met the conditions for my insurance and now I have an unconditional offer.
So do I have to accept this offer, or should I just wait to hear from my firm choice? How long can I wait before my unconditional offer goes? If I do need to, how do I actually accept this unconditional offer?
Please help - thanks :smile:

Your insurance is only valid if your firm reject you.

It won't time out and you don't accept/decline it.
Your firm has to make a decision before you can go to your insurance but it won't run out so don't panic,just give your firm a call and ask when you should expect a decision.
Original post by Napp
If you want the unconditional more accept it, if youwant to go to the one you're waiting for obviously wait the unconditional isnt going anywhere.

OP has already chosen firm and insurance. They can't accept their insurance again they just have to wait (and harrass) until their firm makes a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending