The Student Room Group

Why hasn't she added me? Am I overreacting?

I'm 19 and on holiday in Spain. I have an apartment which also has a pool nearby..I noticed a girl there and I had caught her looking at me a few times so yesterday I spoke to her. We seemed to 'click', we were both laughing, smiling and asking each other lots of questions and this went for like over an hour at least. (Surely these are all good signs).As the conversation was going so well and I felt like their was a mutual attraction I said we should add each other on Facebook. We couldn't do it at that moment as we didn't have internet access by the pool but she seemed glad I had asked and said 'definitely or something along those lines'.As I was walking back to my apartment she said "I'll add you on FB" so why hasn't she sent me a request?She's Spanish but speaks great English, do you think she may have forgotten my surname? Also her mother was at the pool whilst we were speaking and didn't seem to happy for some reason so I'm worried she may have spoken to her about me :/Am I overreacting? Is she most likely just busy? Is she trying not to seem desperate?I wouldn't normally care that much but we definitely clicked and I also thought she was so beautiful so I'd like to get to know her more.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and on holiday in Spain. I have an apartment which also has a pool nearby..I noticed a girl there and I had caught her looking at me a few times so yesterday I spoke to her. We seemed to 'click', we were both laughing, smiling and asking each other lots of questions and this went for like over an hour at least. (Surely these are all good signs).As the conversation was going so well and I felt like their was a mutual attraction I said we should add each other on Facebook. We couldn't do it at that moment as we didn't have internet access by the pool but she seemed glad I had asked and said 'definitely or something along those lines'.As I was walking back to my apartment she said "I'll add you on FB" so why hasn't she sent me a request?She's Spanish but speaks great English, do you think she may have forgotten my surname? Also her mother was at the pool whilst we were speaking and didn't seem to happy for some reason so I'm worried she may have spoken to her about me :/Am I overreacting? Is she most likely just busy? Is she trying not to seem desperate?I wouldn't normally care that much but we definitely clicked and I also thought she was so beautiful so I'd like to get to know her more.

It could be numerous things but dont dwell on it too much as you wont know unless you see her to ask.
it's only been a day
Reply 3
Original post by The Sports Truth
it's only been a day

I spoke to her on the Thursday and now it's Saturday night/Sunday.

I'm not that bothered anymore, just surprised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending