The Student Room Group

Theres something I don't understand about Tsr

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sacred Ground
You're like 5 ft 3, 80lbs and you go on as if you're a chick magnet who has no time to associate with peasants on TSR. WHY ARE YOU ON TSR THEN? SMH

Posted from TSR Mobile

if that was my height and weight id end myself, also- i am a certified chick magnet and only come on here like once a fortnight

'smh' loool
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's sad and brilliant at the same time, isn't it? :biggrin:

It is! Who needs meditation to find your inner-self when you have TSR?:biggrin:
Original post by Mayhem™
if that was my height and weight id end myself, also- i am a certified chick magnet and only come on here like once a fortnight

'smh' loool

You have an average of 16.58 posts a day, I have an average of 2.87 posts a day. You only come on here once a fortnight? Why lying for?
You have an average of 16.58 posts a day, I have an average of 2.87 posts a day. You only come on here once a fortnight? Why lying for?

you do realise that an average of 16.58 posts a day, over 8 months, doesn't equate to posting 16.58 posts a day right?
Original post by Mayhem™
you do realise that an average of 16.58 posts a day, over 8 months, doesn't equate to posting 16.58 posts a day right?

???? The point is somedays you may post 10 times, other 20 times, other 30 times... you don't get such a high average post number without being on TSR consistently.
Original post by Mayhem™

what? yes we obviosuly know that, but her/his point is that you post a lot more on tsr than they do which means you go on it more

so you are basically lying about coming here once a fortnight lol, also if you don't go on tsr for a few weeks/days then your daily post will go down
???? The point is somedays you may post 10 times, other 20 times, other 30 times... you don't get such a high average post number without being on TSR consistently.

Original post by theBranicAc
what? yes we obviosuly know that, but her/his point is that you post a lot more on tsr than they do which means you go on it more

so you are basically lying about coming here once a fortnight lol, also if you don't go on tsr for a few weeks/days then your daily post will go down

I don't though - I was on it 24/7(had like an average of 120 posts per day at one point - loool) for like the first month or two and now I'm rarely on it
Original post by Mayhem™
I don't though - I was on it 24/7(had like an average of 120 posts per day at one point - loool) for like the first month or two and now I'm rarely on it

Whatever you say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending