The Student Room Group

Liking someone

I like this boy , he's the first boy that I trust so much . The first person I cared about so much . But I used to get beat when I was young and I just get so scared of everything even though there's a smile on my face I feel I'm breaking down but he's just so bright to me .
He doesn't like me back .
My question is do I like him or do I think of him as my savior?
Hello :smile:

Firstly, thank you so much for sharing such a deep and personal experience. Showing this vunerability shows what a strong, empowering person you are!! Never let anyone take this away from you.

Secondly, I think this is a chance for you to tap into your intuition. Honestly, your guides and angels have brought you to this point of questioning yourself - to expanded your awareness and your consciousness.

Personally, this sounds like a situation which has been put on your path for you to expand and understand who you are, what you want in life, who you want in life and a chance for you to heal from the past, by learning about your shadow side.

Your shadow side, is just the side of ourselves that needs to be brought into the light so that we can heal. Emotions that we don't confront or don't understand how to confront. I highly recommend watching this inspiring and empowering youtube video to help you to understand this better :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgLQWutNxKc

Id love to reccommend a few books to you!! These books would help you to understand your intuition, trust yourself and your decisions and also help you to understand people and their intentions so that you can protect yourself and have the skill set to really know when something isn't, or is, right for you.

Listening in the Dark by Amber Tamblyn

Women who run with wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés

Attached by Dr Amir Levine & Rachel Heller

I highly recommend meditating on this situation. YOUR intuition is right. If you feel resistance, worry, confusion, sadness. Anything that could be defined as negative. Step back, remove yourself from the situation and work on yourself untill you understand yourself better. Untill your strong enough to confront the situation with a clear mindset and clear intentions.

YOU GOT THIS!!

Stay authentic to you. If you feel you are looking for external validation - theres a chance he isnt the right person, at this time. :smile:

I am just a student and this is my personal opinion and perspective. I am not a therapist, I very much believe in trusting ourselves, the unknown and that gut feeling that wont leave untill you listen! haha :smile:

I hope I have offered you some positivity.

I believe in you and I trust, that you will trust yourself with this.
All the best
Laura
Reply 2
Original post by young.g28
he's just so bright to me .
He doesn't like me back .
My question is do I like him or do I think of him as my savior?

The question should be why do you like someone who doesn't like you? Why do you say he's 'bright' to you, then contradict it?
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending