The Student Room Group

Jewish girls and women are the most attractive female demographic, bar none.

Scroll to see replies

Jews are a race?
Original post by New_Frontiers
You would know this to be true if you have ever been to a Bar/Bat Mitzvah.

So let's stop circlejerking about Muslims and get some praise for Jews going!

:dance: :israel:

Wait, you're perving on 13 year old jewish girls?

Also, jewish girls def not hottest race of women - that crown easily goes to Latina women, though jewish girls are good to date because jews are rich so you'll have benefit of daddy's money.
Original post by ODES_PDES
Jews are a race?

Edgy title bruh=more action.

I've just been to a Bat Mitzah and there were so many super attractive European Jews so I felt the need y'know...
Edgy title bruh=more action.

I've just been to a Bat Mitzah and there were so many super attractive European Jews so I felt the need y'know...

Post some pictures so I can judge the strength of your c:colone:mment
Original post by fksociety
no one said anything about a thread even remotely related to 'good looking muslims'. are you illiterate?

Thread is about: 'Jewish girls and women are the most attractive female demographic'

OP says:
let's stop circlejerking about Muslims and get some praise for Jews going!:dance: :israel:...

This is mainly to provide a break between all of the Muslim threads: they were getting boring.

Mate, calling another person an illiterate is actually quite brave of you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Washington.

Also, jewish girls def not hottest race of women - that crown easily goes to Latina women, though jewish girls are good to date because jews are rich so you'll have benefit of daddy's money.

1. I am probably younger than you think (definitely not a pedo).
2. There was quite an age range anyway.

We can argue all day about who is hotter so I'll just say: to each their own.
Post some pictures so I can judge the strength of your c:colone:mment

I'm not posting pictures of the bat mitzvah because I don't want any c:colone:mpetition.

Just look at Jewish actresses on Google images.
some jewesses are stunning, have you seen Ivanhoe? lol
I'm not posting pictures of the bat mitzvah because I don't want any c:colone:mpetition.

Just look at Jewish actresses on Google images.

Dont forget Jewish singers. They are smoking hot too.

Original post by neal95
some jewesses are stunning, have you seen Ivanhoe? lol

No but thanks for the recommendation. :sexface:
You would know this to be true if you have ever been to a Bar/Bat Mitzvah.So let's stop circlejerking about Muslims and get some praise for Jews going!:dance: :israel:
ignorance at its finest.
Original post by BasharAssad
ignorance at its finest.

But everything Assad says or thinks is 👌
Original post by Bealzibub
They are mostly european tho, jewish isn't a race

They are an ethno-religious group originating from the Middle East. The largest subdivision of Jews, Ashkenazi Jews, have been in Europe for many centuries and have some European admixture. But due to segregation and persecution, they have more or less kept to themselves. Thus, Jews are largely homogeneous and have distinguishing features setting them apart from the majority: pale skin, dark hair and eyes... and yes, the nose thing is kinda true....
But everything Assad says or thinks is 👌
you are assuming too much and your comment is irrelevant.
Original post by Washington.

actually scratch point I made about being able to use daddy;s money. I forgot about this:

Threads like this are pathetic, it'll only make room for people to bash the Jewish community.

OP you're just roasting.
Jews are a race?

It depends on whether you see 'race' as a valid taxanomical classification. However, Jews are certainly an ethnic group. They all share common ancestry and originate from the Middle East. Due to persecution, they tend to 'stick together' and marry other Jews. Thus, they are largely homogeneous.
Reply 37
The tale of the three billygoats gruff springs to mind.
Original post by BasharAssad
you are assuming too much and your comment is irrelevant.

I am sorry you cannot get a Jewish girl but please remember that life gets better over time. Hang in there. :yep:
I am sorry you cannot get a Jewish girl but please remember that life gets better over time. Hang in there. :yep:
I have enough shekels already, nothing else about them makes them more appealing against girls of other groups.

Quick Reply

Latest