The Student Room Group

Girl I am crazy about has made me feel like crap

A few months ago I met this girl on a night out in the city, we hit it off straight away and added each other on Facebook so that we could talk to each other (we live two hours away from each other by car) and for the first few months we really got on. I really liked her and she gave me the impression that she liked me too even though i wasnt her "type". Anyway i went on holiday a few weeks ago and we arranged to go for drinks when i got back, but before i went on holiday i sent her a little message just saying hi hope shes alright and we'll go for a drink when i got back. she never replied to the message and deleted me from snapchat but kept me on facebook and twitter which doesnt make sense.

Since Ive come back from my holiday ive seen that she read the message and she keeps posting stuff on facebook and twitter which she knows id see but i dont like, comment or reply to it like i used to do. I havent looked at her profile on facebook for months but she is listed number 3 on my friends list so it gives me the impression shes looking at my profile.

she has basically made me feel crap because a few months ago i was thinking great ive finally found someone again who likes me but now im just really confused. Help.
Reply 1
Dating is a jungle. What you describe is common place. Blow outs come in every frustrating shape and form. The ability to bounce back is key. Somehow it turns out worth all the angst in the end.
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
Dating is a jungle. What you describe is common place. Blow outs come in every frustrating shape and form. The ability to bounce back is key. Somehow it turns out worth all the angst in the end.

I don't know how to bounce back though. Some days I am annoyed with her for how she makes me feel but then I see a picture of her on Facebook or Twitter and I'm reminded of how much I like her and I just can't stay annoyed.
Unlucky, I don't know what happened and I'm not sure you do either.

The way to get over it though is to also delete her number, block her on facebook/twitter (and stop looking at her profile) and you will bounce back eventualy.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Unlucky, I don't know what happened and I'm not sure you do either.

The way to get over it though is to also delete her number, block her on facebook/twitter (and stop looking at her profile) and you will bounce back eventualy.

I don't look at her profile anymore the only time I see something is if I'm scrolling through my timeline and I see it. That's why I'm confused as to why she's so high up my friends list. As for blocking her I have considered this but if I do then she'd want to know why.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know how to bounce back though. Some days I am annoyed with her for how she makes me feel but then I see a picture of her on Facebook or Twitter and I'm reminded of how much I like her and I just can't stay annoyed.
I know, its tough. You build a some cynical resilience with experience and of course successes when they arise help. Sadly there is no mileage in feeling bitter and angry with girls when they change their minds. You just have to take it on the chin and go after the next opportunity.
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
You just have to take it on the chin and go after the next opportunity.

I think this is what is making angry the most, people say im a good looking guy but i never seem to have any luck with women so when i met this girl i felt great but now i just feel crap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending