The Student Room Group

Driving Test Success Hazard Perception Reliable?

I purchased the DTS DVD to practice for my theory, but I realised that it was quite outdated. Is the cheat detection system more sensitive in the real test than with the DVD? I tend to click in groups of 2-3 clicks (about 1 click each second)
when I spot the hazard so I'm just wondering so that I don't throw away easy clips. Thanks!
Original post by Internets
I purchased the DTS DVD to practice for my theory, but I realised that it was quite outdated. Is the cheat detection system more sensitive in the real test than with the DVD? I tend to click in groups of 2-3 clicks (about 1 click each second)
when I spot the hazard so I'm just wondering so that I don't throw away easy clips. Thanks!

is it the one from focus multimedia?
Reply 2
Original post by sketchymofo2
is it the one from focus multimedia?

Yeah, that's the one. It's the old dashcam version.
Yeah, that's the one. It's the old dashcam version.

then i had no trouble with the clicking on the clips, but i did find that i couldn't get the anti cheat system to kick in.

but then just double click to a max of 2 or 3 as long as you aren't just clicking everything.
and ye clicks when you first spot the hazard is really useful.

another tip get used to the CGI Clips.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4

I used their app and found I could only set off their cheat detection if I tapped constantly for about 20 seconds!

That said, I did my theory on Monday and didn't set off their cheat detection. I clicked 2-3 times per developing hazard, plus a few more times for other hazards that didn't come to anything, so I think you should be absolutely fine.

Theory Test Pro has a good selection of the up to date CGI clips which are handy, but I got it for free through my driving instructor so I'm not sure how much it costs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending