The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Absent Agent
Yeah, I will try to upload a link by sometime around 1 o'clock.

PRSOM!! Do you think you'd upload them on here (somehow) or somewhere else?
Original post by Abi1997
do you have the link ?
thanks

I dont think we are allowed to post the link here due to copyright reasons but just google "bilal ahmed blog" and open that blog the mark schemes, papers and the examiner report will be in the first link
Original post by MoonVirgo
PRSOM!! Do you think you'd upload them on here (somehow) or somewhere else?

I will upload them on here, or make a new thread myself.
🕥🕚🕦🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗🕣🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚🕦🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗🕣
Urghh!

You're the man
convinced ill be getting bbc. my predictions will only lower if i look at the grade boundaries thats due to be released today (as far as i know) so ima stay out it LOL... im sad
Original post by ubiquitousking
I'm assuming that your money is returned if there was an incorrect mark or grade, after any remarking?

I'm not sure but one of my psychology exams will be a hit/miss scenario about how annoyed the examiner is with the way I figuratively crossed out my incorrect essay before writing the correct one. :tongue:

I'm honestly not too sure about that - my exam papers were just kept by my college for the teachers to like test their marking against so i'm not sure as to whether you'd get that money back or not. Somehow, with how expensive the exam boards seem to make resits/remarks/paper returns, I wouldnt be surprised if they didn't return your money.

Your best bet is talking to someone from your school on results day - they'll probably have more information. Either way I hope you had a nice examiner and you get the grades you want. :smile:
Good luck to everyone and stuff.

You're our god thank you
The grade boundaries didn't make me feel any better, I am literally more worried now :frown:
Original post by Arima
convinced ill be getting bbc. my predictions will only lower if i look at the grade boundaries thats due to be released today (as far as i know) so ima stay out it LOL... im sad

I think i'll get BBC or BCC. Need BBB for firm :frown: hopefully they'll be lenient and take me anyway.
Reply 6651
Original post by PlayerBB
The grade boundaries didn't make me feel any better, I am literally more worried now :frown:

You'll be fine :smile:
Original post by MoonVirgo
You're our god thank you

:lolwut:
Me after checking the grade boundaries at 1am (don't know why I thought it was a good idea)

Original post by Arima

I am also expecting the same grades but hope to get higher
I've got so used to the idea of going to my insurance, plus it's closer to home so easier to get back, that I think I'll be disappointed to go to my firm...
Original post by SANTR
You'll be fine :smile:

Thank you!! I am just scared I miss a grade by one mark, this would literally devastate me!!
GUYS I just had a revelation... I don't need a levels, I can travel to a remote island and stay there forever! Would anyone join me!?
The A2 chemistry boundaries though :frown:
AQA mark schemes and examiners' reports.

Quick Reply

Latest