The Student Room Group

He didn't pay for the first date/meet up

Scroll to see replies

I don't get why a guy would waste their money on a girl they're not into in this age. I understand the feeling of wanting to pay, but I'd rather not let them feel entitled seeing as women want equality in everything.
when coming to paying did he ask to go split?
Original post by yungaheartz
we still have women becoming housewives/stay at home mothers to this day so evidently not all women plan on working.

What I meant by fair share is two wages added up then % so if £9k and £21k 3/10th of payment comes from them. If £0k then ofc 0%, but I'm sure they'll have a job if they are still looking to date someone aye.
Original post by yungaheartz
we still have women becoming housewives/stay at home mothers to this day so evidently not all women plan on working.

What the **** are they supposed to do until they marry then? How are they going to survive? Go on dates paid by men so they can eat?

The fact that some women choose to stay at home and raise their kids doesn't mean they have never worked.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ckfeister
What I meant by fair share is two wages added up then % so if £9k and £21k 3/10th of payment comes from them. If £0k then ofc 0%, but I'm sure they'll have a job if they are still looking to date someone aye.

Perhaps you aspire to be the first man to cause a girl to spontaneously orgasm through unrelenting fiscal logic, but until you publish that groundbreaking treatise I suspect fortune will continue to favour a less stultifying approach.
Original post by Profesh
Perhaps you aspire to be the first man to cause a girl to spontaneously orgasm through unrelenting fiscal logic, but until you publish that groundbreaking treatise I suspect fortune will continue to favour a less stultifying approach.

Luckily I'm not straight, if I was straight and had to pay 100% I'd say bye.
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
tbh we didn' even plan to go for dinner- it was a meet up and smoke weedhash thing but we ended up going to nandoes- and he didn't pay for me
yes to second date?

yes. Blame feminism, not him, if you dont like it.
Love you can't have it both ways. Don't go demanding equal rights when you want your dates paid for by the guy and would never consider doing the same thing for him
You don't have a student loan to pay for a date?
Original post by Emilycunningham
when coming to paying did he ask to go split?

nope
Reply 31
For HIS sake, don't go on a second date. You'll be saving him time.
Original post by eden3
For HIS sake, don't go on a second date. You'll be saving him time.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 33
Original post by donutellme
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

ayyyymeeeeeen brotha

GAAWWD dun told me thou shall pay for one's own meal.... and the meal must have all kiinds of protein to make some MO GAINS
Sexism aside; I'm afraid you're being a bit silly and cheap. Spare him of being with your terrible attitude. :colonhash:
Whose idea was Nandos? Did you pay for your own individual meals? Or did you go halfies?

Yes to second date although beware of stingy. How old also?

:date::date::date:
Original post by eden3
ayyyymeeeeeen brotha

GAAWWD dun told me thou shall pay for one's own meal.... and the meal must have all kiinds of protein to make some MO GAINS

Mayne that wus butiful, das bewtiful

You been takin a few steps fowads mayne, not a few steps back. Keepin the devil at bay, hallelujAHHH
You sound like a *****. No he shouldn't say yes to another date with you.
Original post by eden3
ayyyymeeeeeen brotha

gaawwd dun told me thou shall pay for one's own meal.... And the meal must have all kiinds of protein to make some mo gains

das it mane, das it.
Reply 39
Original post by donutellme
Mayne that wus butiful, das bewtiful

You been takin a few steps fowads mayne, not a few steps back. Keepin the devil at bay, hallelujAHHH

Praise GAAWWWWWDD Ayymmmeeen Lawd Donutellme, im jus tryna preach to the people mayne. this **** is professional but it is unlicensed.
if i keep listenin to Lawd Gains hopefully ill be loookin gewwwd mayne.
Original post by Silver Arrow
das it mane, das it.

ayyy Lawd @donutellme look what i found mayne, it's Bishop Feathers aka Lawd Silver Arrow.... he dun made him some MO gaiiiinsssss.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending