The Student Room Group

Why is he not replying

We share a complicated relationship because he wanted casual sex and I didn't. He never liked that I wouldn't have sex with him and always seemed like he had a problem with me.
I tried a few times to end contact but he wouldn't agree.

Anyway, fast forward 2 years , we continued like this, falling out and then getting back to talking. He also re-added me to whatsapp a few months ago and each time he sensed I was withdrawing away, he would try to smooth out things.

However, now he's taken things too far.

He was mentioning a romantic play that he wanted to see since April this year. I didn't ask him as I didn't know what to say or if he would agree. However, I finally decided to ask him. So yesterday, I sent the invite to him asking him how he's doing and that I will be going to see the play later this month and would he like to join me. If he would he can let Mr know otherwise no pressure at all xxx.

He was online 2 minutes after I sent the text so he saw it. But he didn't reply. He has been coming online every few minutes on whatsapp (his last seen is visible to his contacts) but he hasn't replied to me.

Usually he replies yo me in a few hours or the next day. Only once when I first asked him to let me know if he would like to meet up (2 years ago) he replied 2 days later, suggesting a coffee date.

We eventually met up that time and that's how we started meeting.

I'm really fed up with him because if he doesn't want to come and see with me, he can politely decline or make an excuse thar he's busy or he can't join me. I already wrote that there's no pressure so even if he declines, it's fine with me.

But leaving me on read and completely ignoring my text is so disrespectful.

Should I wait out till tomorrow night to see if he replies and then send an ending text or should I just block and delete him today itself?
Reply 1
Just text him again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending