The Student Room Group

I'll never have a girlfriend?

Everytime I really like a girl, she never feels the same way about me. I feel bad all the time because of that. All my friends have someone in their life (or at least had at some point) and I don't.

I have a more than decent job, many amazing friends, I love my family, we are all healthy, i.e. I have everything I need to be happy but I am not. I even have ONS once in a while. But that's far from enough.

It must be the 4th or 5th girl I'm attracted to in about 6 or 7 years. The result is always the same...

Help please
Reply 1
Girls don't necessarily care about what job you have, that comes later, they first care about how you make them feel and if you can't make them feel good you will not have much good luck. Let's not forget looks is an important part but not overly important.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Dating is about best and worst times, about tenacity and resilience, so keep at it, don't just go after complete babes and you will get there..
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Dating is about best and worst times, about tenacity and resilience, so keep at it, don't just go after complete babes and you will get there..

Thanks but I still haven't seen the good times yet :frown:
do u even lift
How old are you?
Enjoy being single, it'll just happen trust me. There are plenty of girls out there :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Everytime I really like a girl, she never feels the same way about me. I feel bad all the time because of that. All my friends have someone in their life (or at least had at some point) and I don't.

I have a more than decent job, many amazing friends, I love my family, we are all healthy, i.e. I have everything I need to be happy but I am not. I even have ONS once in a while. But that's far from enough.

It must be the 4th or 5th girl I'm attracted to in about 6 or 7 years. The result is always the same...

Help please

From a girls perspective, what do you think you offer them?
Stop being beta and enter the dark world of 'truths' which is all over the internet - if you look in the right places.
Reply 9
I lift my eyebrows. Any good?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
[QUOTE=Anonymous;67254294]Thanks but I still haven't seen the good times yet :frown:
Yes, I was there too and it is pretty depressing. For some reason the worse times seem to come before the best! But I am certain that with effort and patience the high comes, probably when you least expect it.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous

Help please

girls don't care much about job.
In the 1950's a Decent job would be a real asset and help you out noticeably when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. These days having a well paying job matters very level ...you'll need to be on CEO salary minimum before you start seeing your job having any real effect on your dating dating life.
Original post by M14B
I lift my eyebrows. Any good?

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending