The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

Scroll to see replies

Yes
I'm not gonna lie, that's a little bit excessive in my opinion.
Its not bad but you have done stuff with more guys than me. I haven't had sexual intercourse but I've sucked off 1 guy and kissed 2 guys. I'm 19 too. Do you mind if I ask why you've had oral sex a lot but not actual sexual intercourse?
Why do girls consider giving head an sex two different things?

like you've been with 13 guys, not zero.
Nope, I don't think its bad. What you do is completely up to you *shrugs* so I'm not judging.
Reply 6
Original post by D3LLI5
Yes

Original post by TercioOfParma
I'm not gonna lie, that's a little bit excessive in my opinion.

Original post by BabyLadDarren

Original post by Anonymous
Its not bad but you have done stuff with more guys than me. I haven't had sexual intercourse but I've sucked off 1 guy and kissed 2 guys. I'm 19 too. Do you mind if I ask why you've had oral sex a lot but not actual sexual intercourse?

ok i may have exageratted a bit bc ive seen some of them multiple times. its about 10 different boys and kissed 15.

i guess its cz boys always ask me to come see them and want sex with me and stuff but i dont. i like the attention they give me and want to make them feel good. but lately my self esteem has been increasing and my self worth and ive realised i need to act with a little more class and make myself worth more to them and guys have been more interested me in other ways not just a hook up.
Reply 7

i said ive not slept with 13 not been with 13 guys
ok i may have exageratted a bit bc ive seen some of them multiple times. its about 10 different boys and kissed 15.

i guess its cz boys always ask me to come see them and want sex with me and stuff but i dont. i like the attention they give me and want to make them feel good. but lately my self esteem has been increasing and my self worth and ive realised i need to act with a little more class and make myself worth more to them and guys have been more interested me in other ways not just a hook up.

Still excessive, but you be you.
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Sexual freedom - it's your choice to do what you please. Your sex life is your sex life. You don't need to tell anybody about nor justify your sex life. Do as you please and be safe.
Original post by ivybridge
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Sexual freedom - it's your choice to do what you please. Your sex life is your sex life. You don't need to tell anybody about nor justify your sex life. Do as you please and be safe.

well ive only ever offered 1 boy oral the rest just ask. something like over 30 boys have asked me for one and thats not an exaggeration.

One is sexual intercourse whilst the other is not, therefore body count = 0
Who cares, you don't exactly have to shout about it do you. Who needs to know. Just make sure you're healthy and don't end up contracting any STIs or something.

Exactly,its as long as your being safe about it it's no one else's business.
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Who cares, you don't exactly have to shout about it do you. Who needs to know. Just make sure you're healthy and don't end up contracting any STIs or something.

thats true, no one really knows about it

Look there are trashy men that have super low standards and will have sex with nearly anything. Same with women.

Judging all men as being evil sex pests that only Like women to have sex with them is just as bad as saying all Muslims are evil.
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

No, who cares? If it bothers you then stop doing it, otherwise, it's no one else's business
No. Plus, why would it matter anyway.
thats true, no one really knows about it

Then there we go, stay safe and stay healthy :h: It's your sex life, do what you want.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Look there are trashy men that have super low standards and will have sex with nearly anything. Same with women.

Judging all men as being evil sex pests that only Like women to have sex with them is just as bad as saying all Muslims are evil.

Many more men than women. It's not hard to see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending