The Student Room Group

Postgrad loan

Hi, hope someone can help. I'm getting increasing concerned about when my postgraduate loan is meant to be paid in. I sent back the declaration almost straight after the application process opened but never received anything back confirming the Postgraduate Loan; which I see in the online guide I should have. Is this normal? My university told me I would be paid one the first day of my course, which is technically today, even though enrolment itself is next week. Now I don't know what's happening at all and am growing anxious...help! Thanks.
Hi

As we do not have access to your account through the student room, we would ask that you call us on 0300 100 0031 to discuss your application.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Victoria SFE
Hi

As we do not have access to your account through the student room, we would ask that you call us on 0300 100 0031 to discuss your application.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply Victoria. I'm currently outside the country until Thursday, but can see that my online account shows this is ready for payment. It just then creates a catch-22 with the university wanting some payment before enrolment, and you not paying until after. Have you experienced this before? How does it normally get resolved?
Once you have enrolled it triggers the authorisation for payment so you should be paid 3 working days after you actually enrol. Hope this helps

Helen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending