The Student Room Group

Re applying after year abroad

I received a loan during my first year but did not apply again for my second year, as i did a study abroad year. Am i still eligible to apply for a loan? if yes why does the site say that undergraduate applications are not available?Thank you in advance,Michael
Original post by liymk20
I received a loan during my first year but did not apply again for my second year, as i did a study abroad year. Am i still eligible to apply for a loan? if yes why does the site say that undergraduate applications are not available?Thank you in advance,Michael

Hi,

Was this the tuition fee only you applied for in year 1? Also are you an EU student ?

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi,

Was this the tuition fee only you applied for in year 1? Also are you an EU student ?

Thanks.

Hi,Yes, i only applied and received a loan during my first year. I am now entering my 3rd year.Also i am an EU student.Thanks
Original post by liymk20
Hi,Yes, i only applied and received a loan during my first year. I am now entering my 3rd year.Also i am an EU student.Thanks

Hi,

Yes you can apply for the third year funding, as an EU student you cannot apply online you will need to complete the EUPR1a form on paper and return via the post to us.

Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi,

Yes you can apply for the third year funding, as an EU student you cannot apply online you will need to complete the EUPR1a form on paper and return via the post to us.

Thanks.

Also due to my year abroad my degree has changed from Bsc Management to Bsc Hons International Management. Does that have any implications?>
Original post by liymk20
Also due to my year abroad my degree has changed from Bsc Management to Bsc Hons International Management. Does that have any implications?>

Hi,

No this will be fine, just when you are submitting the new application put the new course details on this.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending