The Student Room Group

Motorway driving

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Andy98
Love that phrase!

I saw a new one the other week though - I was overtaking a guy with a horse box, as you do; but as I'm catching up to it I realise it's a bloody zebra!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's golden! Best anecdote I can tell you is when I passed a sheep hanging around in the central reservation :')
Reply 21
Original post by IWMTom
That's golden! Best anecdote I can tell you is when I passed a sheep hanging around in the central reservation :')

Haha wow! Ballsy sheep, unless it was where that house on the M62 is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Andy98
Haha wow! Ballsy sheep, unless it was where that house on the M62 is

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was on the M62 but a little further east than that - they had to close off the outside lane whilst someone came to round it up :')
Original post by IWMTom
Christ on a bendy-bus when there's a lorry either side of a dual-carriageway I want to shoot myself there and then and be done with it! 😂😂😂

M6 in Lancashire - four lanes - lorry, lorry, lorry, coach :mad:
Reply 24
Original post by IWMTom
It was on the M62 but a little further east than that - they had to close off the outside lane whilst someone came to round it up :')

****ing hell

Original post by A Mysterious Lord
M6 in Lancashire - four lanes - lorry, lorry, lorry, coach :mad:

My condolences

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've undertaken in front of the police before, you'd have to have a serious PC Jobsworth on your hands for them to pull you over for it if you were within the speed limit.
Reply 26
i undertake and always will undertake, doesnt bother me i normally undertake slow ***** on slip roads aswell, feels good man.
Just seen an odd one - empty inside lane, lane hogger in middle lane, moving out of the way if anyone comes up behind him, then rejoining the middle lane one they've overtaken :confused:
Reply 28
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Just seen an odd one - empty inside lane, lane hogger in middle lane, moving out of the way if anyone comes up behind him, then rejoining the middle lane one they've overtaken :confused:

The Great British public never fail to astound me with their stupidity. I've had that before.. sort of.. I'll have flashed someone to move, they will, then they'll just come straight back into the middle.

You'd have thought they'd have realised what was wrong in the first place considering they moved over??
just undertake, not a big deal
I often underpass middle lane hoggers. Undertaking is not technically an undertake unless you underpass somebody then pull out in front of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending