The Student Room Group

I ****ing failed myself

I'm sitting here in the middle of an introductory lecture thinking about how I ****ing failed myself. I went from 11A*'s at GCSE's to ****ing up at A levels. I'm now sitting in a lecture hall at a *****y uni which I commute to, surrounded by business btec students who are your typical roadmen that can't form sentences and I want the ground to swallow me up. I already know I'm going to break down as soon as I leave this lecture hall.

Scroll to see replies

what uni
Reply 2
I don't think this belongs in relationship.

What university do you go to? If I were you I would have retaken my a levels or do a BTEC to get extra ucas points.
Reply 3
Original post by pengistgeez
what uni

BCU
Well now you've learnt what happens when one becomes too arrogant
Reply 5
Original post by Ishax
I don't think this belongs in relationship.

What university do you go to? If I were you I would have retaken my a levels or do a BTEC to get extra ucas points.

Didn't know where else to post whilst still remaining anonymous, sorry :/ and it was too late to retake. By the time I flopped my A2's my AS's were too crap to fall back on if ygm
Reply 6
Original post by Pinkberry_y

True. Learnt it the very very hard way. I hate myself.
is bcu that bad?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sitting here in the middle of an introductory lecture thinking about how I ****ing failed myself. I went from 11A*'s at GCSE's to ****ing up at A levels. I'm now sitting in a lecture hall at a *****y uni which I commute to, surrounded by business btec students who are your typical roadmen that can't form sentences and I want the ground to swallow me up. I already know I'm going to break down as soon as I leave this lecture hall.

You can always quit and resit?

Alternatively make sure you leave with a first.
Do you know what you enjoy? What interests you? University isn't always the best choice...
Original post by pengistgeez
is bcu that bad?

Its a shithole
Original post by Pinkberry_y

It's the truth however don't kick someone when they're down
Original post by 999tigger
You can always quit and resit?

Alternatively make sure you leave with a first.

My AS's are too bad to fall back on
Pm meeeeee.

A levels separate the boys from the men
Original post by SuperHuman98
Do you know what you enjoy? What interests you? University isn't always the best choice...

I've always wanted to go uni tbh..16yr old me didn't think it would be this one
Original post by _4everfaithful__
It's the truth however don't kick someone when they're down

<3
Original post by aladdin818
Pm meeeeee.

Whyyyyy
My AS's are too bad to fall back on

You can resit those as well 2017 last chance.

Cost of A levels c£300 and 1year
Cost of degree c £45,000 of debt and 3 years.
Original post by junayd1998
A levels separate the boys from the men

I'm not dumb tho :frown: I just picked the wrong a levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending