The Student Room Group

Repeating exams

As an international applicant, we sit for our exams in november but there is also exams in june. I am applying for entry in 2017. If my results from nov 2016 do not meet the grades i need, would i be able to sit for june 2017 and use those grades i get ?

Thanks
Reply 1
up
Reply 2
up
Original post by lyamlim97
As an international applicant, we sit for our exams in november but there is also exams in june. I am applying for entry in 2017. If my results from nov 2016 do not meet the grades i need, would i be able to sit for june 2017 and use those grades i get ?

Thanks

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

How would universities view this ? I do not plan to sit for June exams unless my November results do not meet the requirements. Thank you
Original post by lyamlim97
How would universities view this ? I do not plan to sit for June exams unless my November results do not meet the requirements. Thank you

Diifferent universities will have different views on resits. In most cases it would be fine but international applicants tend to apply to the most highly respected and competitive universities. It really depends on what you apply for and where. If you are unhappy with your January results you should contact your universities for specific advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending