The Student Room Group

Is there anyway to deactivate Facebook without logging in

Haven't been on Facebook in like 2 years, I have no need for it I don't even wanna go back on it
So don't then...
Reply 2
I wanna deactivate it by not logging o.
Original post by Reality Check
So don't then...
Original post by Anonymous
I wanna deactivate it by not logging o.

The advice you're askin for is illegal. You can kiss your lovely backside you havent been modded for requesting such advice.
You need access to your Facebook account in order to deactivate or permanently delete it. If you forgot your login password, Facebook offers several recovery methods aimed at resetting your password and regaining access to your account. Once in, you can close your account temporarily or permanently.
Reply 5
I don't even wanna go back on it feel so ashamed
Original post by murdering
You need access to your Facebook account in order to deactivate or permanently delete it. If you forgot your login password, Facebook offers several recovery methods aimed at resetting your password and regaining access to your account. Once in, you can close your account temporarily or permanently.
Reply 6
Lool how
Original post by Laomedeia
The advice you're askin for is illegal. You can kiss your lovely backside you havent been modded for requesting such advice.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't even wanna go back on it feel so ashamed

It will take two seconds and the likeliness that anyone notices you're on is extremely low..

Its either have your profile on there forever or use two minutes online and remove it
Reply 8
That's true you know i would go on lateeeeee like 4 am and remove it or I could ask someone to deactivate it for me
Original post by murdering
It will take two seconds and the likeliness that anyone notices you're on is extremely low..

Its either have your profile on there forever or use two minutes online and remove it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending