The Student Room Group

I have a horrible feeling Clinton will win

:bawling:
Its legit pick your poison.

Scroll to see replies

She will without a doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She probably will. They're both bad candidates but at least Donald ain't a murderer or as far as I know corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUnknownDude
She will without a doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I KNOW :emo:
Original post by XOR_
It's likely she will, wasn't that obvious?

Original post by PrinceHarrys

Dis is actually the funniest election gif i saw :rofl:
Original post by RossB1702
She probably will. They're both bad candidates but at least Donald ain't a murderer or as far as I know corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So u sayin Donald trump is better :holmes:

They're both **** thats why.
Im at 75% chance Clinton will win. he has to get N Carolina, Florida, Nevada and one other.
This is in addition to Iowa, Georgia, Ohio and Arizona, which I think he will carry.
All depends on how much damage the Comey intervention from the FBI did. Without it she would have walked it.

My guess

US election.PNG
Original post by 999tigger
Im at 75% chance Clinton will win. he has to get N Carolina, Florida, Nevada and one other.
This is in addition to Iowa, Georgia, Ohio and Arizona, which I think he will carry.
All depends on how much damage the Comey intervention from the FBI did. Without it she would have walked it.

My guess

US election.PNG

He need Minnesota too i think
Reply 7
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Minnesota won't turn it is a safe state.
I have a horrible feeling Trump will win. They both suck, but I don't want to see his insufferable face on my TV screen for the next 4 years and hear his insufferable voice coming from it, so anyone, even Crooked Hillary s better.
They're both bad and have major things wrong with them but i guess Clinton will be taking the role slightly more seriously??
Without the Comey intervention he might not have made 200. We should know by 4am.
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Clinton has a consistent lead. Think its safe Demo.
If Clinton wins, the rest of the world is royally screwed, especially Europe.
Well, I have a wonderful feeling Clinton's going to win, if it makes you feel any better.
Reply 14
I wish Obama could be president again
Original post by ShannyMorrison
If Clinton wins, the rest of the world is royally screwed, especially Europe.

Care to explain why?

Are you going down the WW3 route?

There will be no war, neither country has an interest in it. Russia is more aggressive these days, but nobody is interested in war.
Care to explain why?

Are you going down the WW3 route?

There will be no war, neither country has an interest in it. Russia is more aggressive these days, but nobody is interested in war.

Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Clinton will maintain the status-quo. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't, I guess.

Fair point
Original post by ShannyMorrison
Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.

better go and write your will or emigrate then. Kuje your reasoning though, solid as a very unsolid thing.
better go and write your will or emigrate then. Kuje your reasoning though, solid as a very unsolid thing.

Oh I'm sorry, do you prefer people who defend those kinds of people? I went by reliable sources thank you very much. I never said Trump was better, he's not, he's also got a rape case against him, but her list is fckin ridiculous.

All you need is a small browse on WikiLeaks - the crap is endless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending