ReputationRep:
    :bawling:
    Its legit pick your poison.

ReputationRep:
    She will without a doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    She probably will. They're both bad candidates but at least Donald ain't a murderer or as far as I know corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    all i literally hear right now is either moaning about clinton winning or trump winning, there's no pleasing everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    She will without a doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I KNOW :emo:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    It's likely she will, wasn't that obvious?
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    Dis is actually the funniest election gif i saw :rofl:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    She probably will. They're both bad candidates but at least Donald ain't a murderer or as far as I know corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So u sayin Donald trump is better :holmes:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    all i literally hear right now is either moaning about clinton winning or trump winning, there's no pleasing everyone
    They're both **** thats why.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Im at 75% chance Clinton will win. he has to get N Carolina, Florida, Nevada and one other.
    This is in addition to Iowa, Georgia, Ohio and Arizona, which I think he will carry.
    All depends on how much damage the Comey intervention from the FBI did. Without it she would have walked it.

My guess

Name:  US election.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  85.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Im at 75% chance Clinton will win. he has to get N Carolina, Florida, Nevada and one other.
    This is in addition to Iowa, Georgia, Ohio and Arizona, which I think he will carry.
    All depends on how much damage the Comey intervention from the FBI did. Without it she would have walked it.

My guess

Name:  US election.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  85.5 KB
    He need Minnesota too i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Minnesota won't turn it is a safe state.

ReputationRep:
    I have a horrible feeling Trump will win. They both suck, but I don't want to see his insufferable face on my TV screen for the next 4 years and hear his insufferable voice coming from it, so anyone, even Crooked Hillary s better.

ReputationRep:
    They're both bad and have major things wrong with them but i guess Clinton will be taking the role slightly more seriously??
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Without the Comey intervention he might not have made 200. We should know by 4am.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Clinton has a consistent lead. Think its safe Demo.

ReputationRep:
    If Clinton wins, the rest of the world is royally screwed, especially Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Well, I have a wonderful feeling Clinton's going to win, if it makes you feel any better.

ReputationRep:
    I wish Obama could be president again
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    If Clinton wins, the rest of the world is royally screwed, especially Europe.
    Care to explain why?

Are you going down the WW3 route?

There will be no war, neither country has an interest in it. Russia is more aggressive these days, but nobody is interested in war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Care to explain why?

Are you going down the WW3 route?

There will be no war, neither country has an interest in it. Russia is more aggressive these days, but nobody is interested in war.
    Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Clinton will maintain the status-quo. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't, I guess.
    Fair point
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.
    better go and write your will or emigrate then. Kuje your reasoning though, solid as a very unsolid thing.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.