The Student Room Group

Girls on my course are confusing me.

There are several girls on my course who keep giving me really confusing signals. They all have BFs but I sometimes catch them looking at me and they always send lots of 'x's on the end of their messages to me but no one else. On top of that it seemed like one wanted to get with me in a club as she kept moving closer??

Am I overthinking things or not?
Reply 1
Yes, kisses mean absolutely nothing unless she's physically giving them to you. I wouldn't look into it too much.
Reply 2
There's a fine line between being friendly and being flirty, looking at you and sending kisses in texts are friendly signs, but depending on what you mean by "moving closer" at the club, that might be flirty. Even if it were, I wouldn't advise getting with someone with a BF, it's a bit of a soggy move. :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by vexd
There's a fine line between being friendly and being flirty, looking at you and sending kisses in texts are friendly signs, but depending on what you mean by "moving closer" at the club, that might be flirty. Even if it were, I wouldn't advise getting with someone with a BF, it's a bit of a soggy move. :s-smilie:

To be honest, they're not really my type. I was just curious. When I say they look at me, it's not like they look at me how other girls do in a friendly way and a couple of times I've caught them in a group staring at me??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending