The Student Room Group

Article: What kind of university is best for you?

What kind of uni is right for you?
It's a big question, and one that you certainly shouldn't try to answer based solely on the results of a hastily knocked-together personality quiz. But, hey, seeing as you're here...

Take the quiz...
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The quiz wouldn't finish... it wouldn't let me choose an option on the last question. :frown:
"Read this before choosing"

too late boys he's only gone and applied without, the absolute madman
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Retired_Messiah
"Read this before choosing"

too late boys he's only gone and applied without, the absolute madmand

Nooooooooo!! :eek:
Original post by shooks
Nooooooooo!! :eek:

ssssshhhh it'll all be ok
Oxbridge Sub fusc, cuppers, bod card: these words need no explanation for you. You're already living the Oxbridge life...now all you need is a place. Find out more about uni: bit.ly/uni_life

Awks, I missed my offer.
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Oxbridge Sub fusc, cuppers, bod card: these words need no explanation for you. You're already living the Oxbridge life...now all you need is a place. Find out more about uni: bit.ly/uni_life

Awks, I missed my offer.

Same result, and I didn't get an offer after my interview. I hope you're still having a good time, though! :hugs:
Original post by Edminzodo
Same result, and I didn't get an offer after my interview. I hope you're still having a good time, though! :hugs:

Oh no. Deepest sympathies. Where are you of to?

Yea, I'm really enjoying the uni life.
I got Oxbridge!:redface:
Reply 9
Oxbridge lol
I got Oxbridge!! Too bad I'm not intelligent enough to apply haha :sad:
Reply 11
Oxbridge :biggrin:

Gotta get an interview at St Hilda's first
Original post by shooks
What kind of uni is right for you?
It's a big question, and one that you certainly shouldn't try to answer based solely on the results of a hastily knocked-together personality quiz. But, hey, seeing as you're here...

Take the quiz...

I bet uea are regretting this looking at the thread responses.

Home comforts You're not going to put up with a scabby student house - you need digs with style. Unis with some of the best-rated accommodation include Imperial, UEA and Lancaster.

Which is silly because both halls I lived in were the cheapest going
Original post by JohnGreek
"The campus life
Picking a campus uni means your mates will all be right next door and, with everything you need within stumbling distance, you'll never miss out. High-ranked campus unis include UEA, Bath and York"

>When you put UEA before Bath and York

I really enjoy my Campus :smile:. I'm lazy and it's convenient being able to walk 5m from building to building.
why does it seem like practically everyone got oxbridge
I got History and tradition and I should apply to places such as St. Andrews, Glasgow and Durham. Interesting. :holmes:
Yesss, the uni I go to came up as the one I should go to.
Reply 18
Oxbridge.
Love to play football but at uni it's classed as working class

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending