The Student Room Group

Ucas help

When applying as an individual, can you change your school/centre after sending a reference request?
Reply 1
Original post by Applepiex3
When applying as an individual, can you change your school/centre after sending a reference request?

Do you mean to change the reference request? If so, you can but would need to contact UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Do you mean to change the reference request? If so, you can but would need to contact UCAS.

No, in the education part you need to list the exams you are taking with the exam centre. However my exam centre isn't responding to my calls and emails saying they will discuss it later. After putting down my referee's email and details, will I still be able to change the exam centre in education section?
No, in the education part you need to list the exams you are taking with the exam centre. However my exam centre isn't responding to my calls and emails saying they will discuss it later. After putting down my referee's email and details, will I still be able to change the exam centre in education section?

Not usually - when you send it to your reference you'll "Pay and send" and it will be sent to UCAS once your referee adds the reference.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Not usually - when you send it to your reference you'll "Pay and send" and it will be sent to UCAS once your referee adds the reference.

I am applying as an individual, not through my school. So on the side there is a reference section. Though to send your referee an email you need to complete your education section however I cannot complete that since my current chosen exam centre isn't clarifying whether I can sit my exams with them?
I am applying as an individual, not through my school. So on the side there is a reference section. Though to send your referee an email you need to complete your education section however I cannot complete that since my current chosen exam centre isn't clarifying whether I can sit my exams with them?

Put your exams in as you expect them to be and send it to your referee

If things change then email the changes ASAP to [email protected] - when they confirm the changes to your application notify your universities.
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
Put your exams in as you expect them to be and send it to your referee

If things change then email the changes ASAP to [email protected] - when they confirm the changes to your application notify your universities.

Okay, that seems really long but I guess it is the only way atm? Thank you!
Yes you can. You'll just have to notify UCAS and ur chosen uni's, so there's no mix ups on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest