The Student Room Group

What would you feel if you got that message?

'I think you got the wrong impression after me saying all of that stuff about me wanting to spend my life with you. I've said that when I felt happy, when I felt like I want those feelings to last. And I think you've taken it as me being dependent on you, that I can't be happy without you. That o won't be able to love someone in the same way I love you. And it's not true. That's just the love I give, I always give my 100%. So honestly if I started to make you feel under pressure, that you have to be with me you're wrong. You're the most amazing person I've ever met, I love you with all of my heart but I also know that I'm really young so if you decide to leave I will be hurt, I will be cry but I will also be able to find someone who loves me too. I love you now and I just wanted to let you know ❤️'

Scroll to see replies

I think they're trying to say that they love you, but maybe not feel that the feelings are reciprocated back from you?

and that if you do decide to move on they understand?
Under pressure.
Reply 3
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Under pressure.

😂😂😂
it would depend on my feelings for this person !
Reply 5
Original post by Supernova91
it would depend on my feelings for this person !

What do you mean by that?
It sounds about so called "love". You could ask a relationship expert.
Original post by Martyna23
What do you mean by that?

Well if I loved them back I'd be like woo but if I didn't I'd be like ****
Reply 8
Original post by Supernova91
Well if I loved them back I'd be like woo but if I didn't I'd be like ****

Okay 🤔
Thanks
Reply 9
Desperate
Reply 10
Original post by GUMI
Desperate

Explain?
Reply 11
Too sensitive.
Reply 12
Original post by EC
Too sensitive.

Explain?
Reply 13
Original post by Martyna23
Explain?

The way this person is confessing their love is too dramatic.
Reply 14
Fair enough
I think it's just a slightly dramatic way of a person telling you they love you, but for you not to feel any pressure to reciprocate.
I don't consider it dramatic... It takes a lot for someone to say how they really feel especially if they feel like that. I respect that. I'd be overwhelmed by that kind of message but I know I'd be touched also...
It would depend if i know the person well and how well we get along. This is normal, people want to make sure they are sending you a correct image of what they're thinking.
Reply 18
Well if it's of your partner that you'be been for 8 months?
Depends on the context of the message/ conversation really.

But at face value? They seem to understand what they want and how they feel. And I think that is a good thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending