The Student Room Group

latest date to add a choice and if its worth applying with lower grades (UCAS)

So I've only entered 4 choices in my UCAS application, have received 2/4 offers so far. My predicted grades are ABB, despite the fact I only achieved CCD in my AS.

My question is when is the absolute latest I can put an additional choice in, and is it worth apply for a course that requires AAB, given my predicted grades and AS grades.

Thank you in advance.
Original post by smooo
So I've only entered 4 choices in my UCAS application, have received 2/4 offers so far. My predicted grades are ABB, despite the fact I only achieved CCD in my AS.

My question is when is the absolute latest I can put an additional choice in, and is it worth apply for a course that requires AAB, given my predicted grades and AS grades.

Thank you in advance.

You should have an insurance choice which has lower grades have a look at somewhere that needs BBB and make that your insurance.

What course
Reply 2
Original post by niteninja1
You should have an insurance choice which has lower grades have a look at somewhere that needs BBB and make that your insurance.

What course

The offers I've received are both BBB, the course is economics.
Original post by smooo

Thank you in advance.

Tomorrow if you want the choice to definitely be considered, i dont think it's worth trying as i m sorry but your predicted grades dont seem realistic considering your as grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending