The Student Room Group

Mitigating circumstances

Hi, I'm studying a foundation degree and up until now I've attended every lesson and handed in course work on time. I've become ill and require surgery due to a life long illness I have, I've applied for mitigating circumstances but because of all this I'm going to miss loads of lessons, hand ins ect and events. My question is will I get my next student loan payment or will it be deducted because I've not attended? UNI know and have been putting me down as sick but I'm worried for Aprils payments as I have bills to pay ect. Any advice or information would be great. Thank you in advance 😊
I'm going to see if I can get this moved to finance for you to get better responses. In the mean time have you contacted them directly? They'd be best placed to advise.
Original post by alleycat393
I'm going to see if I can get this moved to finance for you to get better responses. In the mean time have you contacted them directly? They'd be best placed to advise.

No I haven't because I wasn't sure, I thought I'd see what others had done first. Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending