The Student Room Group

How should I enquire about entry requirements after I got an offer?

I got an offer from a uni saying they want an average of 4 and no worse than 4 grades. What if I pass the average (which is very likely) but I get a 3?
How should I put this in an email? And what do you think, would they accept me this way?
Reply 1
Original post by Akalamago
I got an offer from a uni saying they want an average of 4 and no worse than 4 grades. What if I pass the average (which is very likely) but I get a 3?
How should I put this in an email? And what do you think, would they accept me this way?

Don't ask them, because you've already got your offer. So you know their entry requirements - they want you to get a 4 average. If they wanted you to get a 3 average they would have said that!
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Don't ask them, because you've already got your offer. So you know their entry requirements - they want you to get a 4 average. If they wanted you to get a 3 average they would have said that!

Not exactly. They want a 4 average PLUS not worse than 4 for the individual grades. My question is if they accept me with one 3 grade (it is likely that I'll get one) but I pass the 4 average by a lot (4,4 average for example).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending