The Student Room Group

Please can you help me with my euthanasia questionaire?

hey I was wondering If you guys could do my questionnaire, I would really appreciate it. I have a project due and need all the replies I can get. There is the google document!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXo2e75e_U3NWo521FF5MgGO6uD_xBTym4_yUQN76LRp06rQ/viewform
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
A Google survey might be easier for people to input their choices through

https://www.google.co.uk/forms/about/
Reply 2
Original post by student_helper
hey I was wondering If you guys could do my questionnaire, I would really appreciate it. I have a project due and need all the replies I can get. You can just write the answer.

1. What is your gender? Please circle one of the following.

Male

2. Please circle the age group that relates to you.

17-27

3. What is your religion? Please circle one of the following.

doesn’t want to say

4. What is your profession? Please write in the space provided.

Student

5. Do you know what Euthanasia is? Please circle one of the following.

Yes

Euthanasia is the intention ending of a person’s life to end suffering.

6. What is your view on euthanasia? Please circle one of the following.

It should be legal

7. Do you believe people have a right to die? Please can you state a reason for your opinion?

Yes I have lived with someone in constant pain waiting for death and unable to end their life themselves

8. Do you believe that euthanasia is morally acceptable? Please circle one of the following.

Yes

9. I am going to give a list of circumstances; imagine you are a doctor, consider whether you would give these patients euthanasia. Please circle one of the options.

A woman aged 20 asks to die. She isn’t suffering from any disease or disability but considers herself to have a mental illness.
I don’t know

A man aged 86 is suffering from an incurable cancer that causes him immense pain. He has lived a full life and now decided it is time and has asked you to help him.
Yes

A man aged 26 has suffered a terrible car accident. He is permanently paralysed. He feels as though he doesn’t have any reason to live. He was an active football player and now is unable to do what he loves. He asks you to help him die.
Yes

An elderly man, aged around 80 is on a life-support machine. He has no relatives and the chances of his recovery are almost impossible. There are other patients that are more in need and have a better chance of survival. Would you turn off the life-support machine?
Yes if that is what they wanted

A man aged 80 is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. He is completely unresponsive and mute. Every single day is a struggle; he doesn’t recognise anyone and is suffering every day.
Yes if that's what they wanted

A girl ages 18, is suffering from leukaemia. She has been going through chemotherapy and other treatments. There is a 50 percent chance of her survival but she asks you to help her die. Her family doesn’t want her to die. Would you help her?
Yes

10. Any extra thoughts?

Done

female

17-27

other.........

student

Yes

It should be legal

7. Do you believe people have a right to die? Please can you state a reason for your opinion?

yes, because if someone is suffering from an incurable disease that does not allow them to live a fullfilling life then they must have the option of ending their life in a dignified way

8. Do you believe that euthanasia is morally acceptable? Please circle one of the following.

Yes

9. I am going to give a list of circumstances; imagine you are a doctor, consider whether you would give these patients euthanasia. Please circle one of the options.

A woman aged 20 asks to die. She isn’t suffering from any disease or disability but considers herself to have a mental illness.
I don’t know

A man aged 86 is suffering from an incurable cancer that causes him immense pain. He has lived a full life and now decided it is time and has asked you to help him.
Yes

A man aged 26 has suffered a terrible car accident. He is permanently paralysed. He feels as though he doesn’t have any reason to live. He was an active football player and now is unable to do what he loves. He asks you to help him die.
Yes

An elderly man, aged around 80 is on a life-support machine. He has no relatives and the chances of his recovery are almost impossible. There are other patients that are more in need and have a better chance of survival. Would you turn off the life-support machine?
Yes

A man aged 80 is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. He is completely unresponsive and mute. Every single day is a struggle; he doesn’t recognise anyone and is suffering every day.
Yes

A girl ages 18, is suffering from leukaemia. She has been going through chemotherapy and other treatments. There is a 50 percent chance of her survival but she asks you to help her die. Her family doesn’t want her to die. Would you help her?
I don’t know

10. Any extra thoughts?
Original post by joecphillips
Done

thank you so much
Original post by sadboynerd

female

17-27

other.........

student

Yes

It should be legal

yes, because if someone is suffering from an incurable disease that does not allow them to live a fullfilling life then they must have the option of ending their life in a dignified way

Yes

I don’t know

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

I don’t know

10. Any extra thoughts?

Thank you :smile:)))))
Original post by h3rmit
A Google survey might be easier for people to input their choices through

https://www.google.co.uk/forms/about/

Done Thanks for the tip. Would you mind filling it in?
done.
Reply 8
Original post by student_helper
hey I was wondering If you guys could do my questionnaire, I would really appreciate it. I have a project due and need all the replies I can get. There is the google document!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXo2e75e_U3NWo521FF5MgGO6uD_xBTym4_yUQN76LRp06rQ/viewform

Can you return the favour and do mine? Its on email marketing influencing buying behaviour and takes less than 5 mins! Cheers :smile: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3T7WHZH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending