The Student Room Group

Youtube name ideas?

I want to make a youtube channel to post song covers. Other than my name does anyone have any name suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think your name would suit it. Musicians tend to use their own names unless it is a band. Unless you want to think of a stage name?
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
I think your name would suit it. Musicians tend to use their own names unless it is a band. Unless you want to think of a stage name?

Yeah I understand that but I'm trying to keep it anonymous if you know what I mean, Like no one will know it's me.
Reply 3
TheSongCoverer
Original post by LaylaM99
Yeah I understand that but I'm trying to keep it anonymous if you know what I mean, Like no one will know it's me.

"NotLaylaM99"
Reply 5
I want to make a youtube channel to post song covers. Other than my name does anyone have any name suggestions?

My name is Kyx. You could try Phynyx (Phoenix)?
Reply 6

We will :wink:
Vole Doonican
Reply 8
Original post by Zoliii
TheSongCoverer

Yeah something like that will do
Reply 9
Original post by cambio wechsel
"NotLaylaM99"

HAHAHAH might just try that loll
Reply 10
Original post by Kyx
My name is Kyx. You could try Phynyx (Phoenix)?

Original post by Kyx
We will :wink:

Ooh that's a good idea.
Hahahah yeah you guys might :wink:
Reply 11
Ttingtox FM
Reply 12
Original post by the bear
Vole Doonican

Thank you for the suggestion x
Reply 13
Original post by RedManc
Ttingtox FM

I don't even know what that is but thank you for the suggestion :biggrin:
Justine Peeper
Reply 15
I don't even know what that is but thank you for the suggestion :biggrin:

Ttingtox is a well known troller. If you mention his name he appears out of nowhere
Reply 16
What do you guys think about " LayCovers " ..?
or Blurrysongs

Cause you see the main idea is for the covers to not even contain my face in it, it will just be sound and maybe animation or something, so it will be an anonymous kind of channel.
Also I don't necessary think I'm that good or that my covers will get popular or anything so I'm keeping it "faceless"
Reply 17
Original post by RedManc
Ttingtox is a well known troller. If you mention his name he appears out of nowhere

Oh hahaha nice
Reply 18
What do you guys think about " LayCovers " ..?
or Blurrysongs

Cause you see the main idea is for the covers to not even contain my face in it, it will just be sound and maybe animation or something, so it will be an anonymous kind of channel.
Also I don't necessary think I'm that good or that my covers will get popular or anything so I'm keeping it "faceless"

Laycovers is alreyt
Reply 19
Original post by RedManc
Laycovers is alreyt

alrighty thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending