The Student Room Group

Recent child abuse cases by white middle- aged males

do agree with how these are reported? there have been a number of convictions back to back -( which dont seem to get as much coverage as other cases) such as below -

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/763983/three-former-teachers-top-private-school-st-pauls-london-jailed-sexual-abuse

ie cases where white males abuse in these cases young boys - their race or faith is rarely mentioned as it would be if it were, for example black boys in gang crime or islamic background gangs in underage grooming. But why isnt it ever mentioned that the men in these cases are gay? i dont its ever mentioned in any of these reports , is there a reason for this, or do you think its not relevant
Those fams deserve it. PEACE OUT SCRUB
Reply 2
Original post by mycockidudidu
Those fams deserve it. PEACE OUT SCRUB

who, the victims? surely not
Original post by Chakede
do agree with how these are reported? there have been a number of convictions back to back -( which dont seem to get as much coverage as other cases) such as below -

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/763983/three-former-teachers-top-private-school-st-pauls-london-jailed-sexual-abuse

ie cases where white males abuse in these cases young boys - their race or faith is rarely mentioned as it would be if it were, for example black boys in gang crime or islamic background gangs in underage grooming. But why isnt it ever mentioned that the men in these cases are gay? i dont its ever mentioned in any of these reports , is there a reason for this, or do you think its not relevant

The reason the Rotherham incident was so widely reported, is because the police covered it up due to the ethnicity/religions of the criminals.
Also being gay isn't relevant imo, I don't see why being gay would affect the likelihood of molesting a kid.
Reply 4
Original post by Zargabaath
The reason the Rotherham incident was so widely reported, is because the police covered it up due to the ethnicity/religions of the criminals.
Also being gay isn't relevant imo, I don't see why being gay would affect the likelihood of molesting a kid.

well presuambly it would be specifically relevant in the targetting of young boys
Some people go apeshit when Muslims commit such crimes as it suits their politics.

Everyone knows about Rotherham. However In another case, appears that possibly over 1000 children were sexually and physically abused. It appears it was covered up and/or the police failed to investigate properly. I'll be surprised if many people on TSR know what I'm referring to.

Quick Reply

Latest