The Student Room Group

My Copt boyfriend dont want have sex before marriage

Hello my name is Loucy i am 20 years old.I have got a problem.My boyfriend is Coptic and Coptics youngs are very religious christians because they are from Egypt in middle east.Copts think that west coulture is evil and they dont like this.My boyfriend say me tha sex before marriage is against God law.What i must do?
If your beliefs are entirely different which it sounds like they are then you have two choices, stick it out if you think he's worth it or move on. It really depends on how long you have been together but if it isn't long term is just leave it, you aren't compatible
Original post by Loucy
Hello my name is Loucy i am 20 years old.I have got a problem.My boyfriend is Coptic and Coptics youngs are very religious christians because they are from Egypt in middle east.Copts think that west coulture is evil and they dont like this.My boyfriend say me tha sex before marriage is against God law.What i must do?

If this is something thats very important to you then you should leave him and find someone else. If you love him enough to wait then thats a different story.
Original post by Loucy

You either get married to him or leave him.
you can become a Copt and marry this devout young man.
Original post by Loucy

Loucy , he is copt and what are you?.
dun goofed sistah
Reply 7
Get a bit on the side.
You have to respect his religious beliefs, they will likely affect other areas of his life aside from sex so you need to think about whether you can get along ok with such differing beliefs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending