The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Worried I wont get into University

I'm looking to do Geography at Queens. I got AABB at AS and need BBB to get it. I'm just worried I won't get it. Any reassurance?
Reply 1
Original post by Mitt1
I'm looking to do Geography at Queens. I got AABB at AS and need BBB to get it. I'm just worried I won't get it. Any reassurance?

Nobody can reassure you because they don't know you. Well, people could say things like "awww, you'll do fine hun" but it isn't based on anything. You just need to keep working, do your homework, and ask questions if you don't understand anything.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by Juno
Nobody can reassure you because they don't know you. Well, people could say things like "awww, you'll do fine hun" but it isn't based on anything. You just need to keep working, do your homework, and ask questions if you don't understand anything.

I agree with Juno, all we can do is tell you everything will be okay. You need to reassure yourself if you really want to go to university you will be determined to complete you A levels and Coursework, one main bit of advice is don't be led astray by going out all the time or procrastinating because it has to be done and it is better done sooner rather than later however its good to maintain a balance between your social life and academics. As you are nearing your A2 exams i advice to start early and try your best. All you can do is try your best and for a lot of people they don't get what they want in terms of university and grades and so on. Despite trying your absolute best and still failing there is always choices on the UCAS site such as 'Extra' and 'Clearing' which is put in place in case you don't get your target grades. Worst case scenario is you don't achieve your grades you can still contact your chosen universities and can negotiate entry requirements. Best Of Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending