The Student Room Group

Will my attendance affect if universities accept me?

My overall attendance is about 90% but it increases the further I attend school, however I have had 9 missed days none are unauthorized, will universities see this and decide to not accept me or will it be mentioned when applying?
Reply 1
with 90% attendance, i wouldnt think so. if you had like 50%, maybe, but even then if your grades were good and your personal statement banged then it might never even come up

edit: misread unauthorized as authorized

if none were unauthorized you have literally nothing to worry about
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by dagi1234
My overall attendance is about 90% but it increases the further I attend school, however I have had 9 missed days none are unauthorized, will universities see this and decide to not accept me or will it be mentioned when applying?

It is unlikely a university will know. Schools and colleges aim to get their students into universities and wont say anything bad about a student.
90% won’t be an issue if it was like 40% or something it might give Thetis pause for thought but 90% no your most likely fine just try to attend as much as you are able to at university it really does help.
It won’t make a lick of difference.
I took several months off for medical treatment. Never came up and received 5 offers.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending