The Student Room Group

Jealous

Can you not talk about travel because I’m jealous? How much do you spend per once?

Scroll to see replies

Don't talk about travel...in the travel section..solid logic.
Original post by Jackieox
Don't talk about travel...in the travel section..solid logic.
I'm saying. Can you answer the question right now?
Original post by Hawke0
Can you not talk about travel because I’m jealous? How much do you spend per once?

About 800 per person main summer holiday. About 300 per person city breaks
Original post by Hawke0
I'm saying. Can you answer the question right now?

It depends where you go. When I went to New York we spent around £3000....When I went to Paris we spent about £800...
I've never been travelling :frown:
Original post by Boundless_x
I've never been travelling :frown:

How old are you? Where do you want to go? There are lots of deals. For example you can go by p and o ferries to Amsterdam, Bruges or Ostend on a two night break for £40 per person between October and march. It's a start lots of coach companies do 5 day trips for 99. And if you want to go anywhere you can get flights for a little as 20. Don't be choosy on where you visit and there are bargains is to be had, especially if you go in September
Original post by Sammylou40
About 800 per person main summer holiday. About 300 per person city breaks
Aren't they rich? I got to issue visa. Isn't this meddlesome?
It depends where you go. When I went to New York we spent around £3000....When I went to Paris we spent about £800...
Isn't that altogether? Aren't you rich?
Reply 9
Depends on the trip...

There are plenty of places to visit that don't cost much; including within the UK.
Original post by Hawke0
Isn't that altogether? Aren't you rich?

for two people and no i'm not rich..
Original post by Hawke0
Aren't they rich? I got to issue visa. Isn't this meddlesome?

Not rich at all. I wish! This is the total bill for two weeks. Flight hotel spending money.
It's called working hard and lots of hours!!!!
How old are you? Where do you want to go? There are lots of deals. For example you can go by p and o ferries to Amsterdam, Bruges or Ostend on a two night break for £40 per person between October and march. It's a start lots of coach companies do 5 day trips for 99. And if you want to go anywhere you can get flights for a little as 20. Don't be choosy on where you visit and there are bargains is to be had, especially if you go in September

Thanks! :smile: I'm 19 and yes i really do want to travel but i need to save up money from my job and then im planning to travel next summer. Im thinking of going to china, japan, and korea. I know i shouldnt be choosy but i feel like i won't get the opportunity to travel much so im going to save up a lot and then go on one big trip! :tongue: thanks for your advice though! :hugs: I'd also really like to go the usa or canada... maybe someday :moon:
for two people and no i'm not rich..
Sounds fun. I don't find accompany. Do you?
Not rich at all. I wish! This is the total bill for two weeks. Flight hotel spending money.
It's called working hard and lots of hours!!!!
Sounds fun. Do you have accompany? Do you buy food? Do you buy souvenir? Do you go shopping?
Original post by Hawke0
Sounds fun. Do you have accompany? Do you buy food? Do you buy souvenir? Do you go shopping?

Yes. We are a family of four. We go all inclusive so this includes all food and drink. Spending money is little but we buy souvenirs.
Original post by Hawke0
Sounds fun. I don't find accompany. Do you?

It was good, accompany?
Yes. We are a family of four. We go all inclusive so this includes all food and drink. Spending money is little but we buy souvenirs.
Are you the head of you all?
It was good, accompany?
Companion.
Original post by Hawke0
Are you the head of you all?

I'm the mother so of course!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest