The Student Room Group

TSR's Got Talent: Entry, questions and chat thread

Scroll to see replies

One week to go! :woo: how are people getting on? :smile:
Last day today! Get your final updates in and then we can get on with the judging :smile: these are looking amazing!

(sorry if I've missed anyone!)
Original post by furryface12
Last day today! Get your final updates in and then we can get on with the judging :smile: these are looking amazing!

(sorry if I've missed anyone!)

Pls count me out, got some serious family stuff to take of so can't update :redface: Good luck to the rest :yep:
I'm joining this. Will probably post skating videos + art + link my league of legends + rocket league ranked progress looool.

Give me that £50 voucher plox.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'm joining this. Will probably post skating videos + art + link my league of legends + rocket league ranked progress looool.

Give me that £50 voucher plox.

You're a tiny bit late given it finishes today :tongue: shame as it would've been good... @AngryJellyfish any ideas?

Original post by SkyRees
Pls count me out, got some serious family stuff to take of so can't update :redface: Good luck to the rest :yep:

Don't worry! Hope you're all okay :penguinhug:
You're a tiny bit late given it finishes today :tongue: shame as it would've been good... @AngryJellyfish any ideas?

Don't worry! Hope you're all okay :penguinhug:

oh damn lmao. Make another one? :redface:

...Make those 6 hours productive ones? :dontknow: :p:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
...Make those 6 hours productive ones? :dontknow: :p:

lol I'll carry on with my portrait thread then.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4649322
If there's enough demand we could always extend it by a week, or to the end of April. Don't want to go any further than that but yeah. Any thoughts anyone? @SkyRees you could do it then too :smile:

@AngryJellyfish @ChickenMadness @Sabertooth etc
If there's enough demand we could always extend it by a week, or to the end of April. Don't want to go any further than that but yeah. Any thoughts anyone? @SkyRees you could do it then too :smile:

Yeah I'd like that! My grandads been in hospital so I haven't had time to upload any pictures yet. :smile:

That would be lovely :yep:
It would help if I could change it though - my language challenge is great, but it takes more time than realistically I have right now :redface:
Instead I'm gonna do a game-related challenge instead for the remainder of the time since I actually have a skill there :rofl:
Original post by brainzistheword
Yeah I'd like that! My grandads been in hospital so I haven't had time to upload any pictures yet. :smile:

Good! Sorry about your grandad though- hope he's okay :hugs:

Original post by SkyRees
That would be lovely :yep:
It would help if I could change it though - my language challenge is great, but it takes more time than realistically I have right now :redface:
Instead I'm gonna do a game-related challenge instead for the remainder of the time since I actually have a skill there :rofl:

Yeah you can definitely change it :smile: learning Italian in two weeks would be impressive though!
For those of you that haven't seen the conversation above, this competition has been extended! The new closing date is Sunday 30th April, so two weeks :smile: see how many more entries we can get in this time- tell your friends!
For those of you that haven't seen the conversation above, this competition has been extended! The new closing date is Sunday 30th April, so two weeks :smile: see how many more entries we can get in this time- tell your friends!

cool
Good! Sorry about your grandad though- hope he's okay :hugs:

Yeah you can definitely change it :smile: learning Italian in two weeks would be impressive though!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 75

Been having issues uploading that freestyle - might just vocaroo some :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and do it that way
:holmes:

Exciting stuff! Hopefully we get some more progress from it :colone:
A few days to go, again! Starting to get deja vu again here :tongue: how's everyone getting on? :smile:
Get your final updates in quick! Competition ends tomorrow :woo: who do you think will win?

Quick Reply

Latest