The Student Room Group

I feel I am boring my crush...

When I message her I feel that over conversation might be boring her. How can I seem more exciting?
Reply 2
Ask her out then? What are you waiting for?
Reply 3
Send Nudes 100% success rate
Urinate on her to show dominance
Reply 5
Instead of messaging all the time maybe suggest to meet in person? Go and do something fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just exterminate her
Original post by Liv9919
Instead of messaging all the time maybe suggest to meet in person? Go and do something fun

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would but I am anxious in cause the date turns awkward...
Reply 8
It depends what you do or where you go, try and do something where it'd not all talking. My boyfriend was so shy to talk at first but he suggested me go to the theme park/ carnival in our town and because it was quite an active date there wasn't gaps in convosation (now we've been together for 2 years) try and find something you both will find fun hopefully conversation will flow more naturally xx
Maybe she's just not interested in you??
I don't want to sound rude or anything but I had this guy talking to me 24/7 and I found it annoying because I didn't exactly see him in that way but he had a crush on me I didn't want to sound rude so I just didn't reply back I guess he made things sooo awkward.
Original post by UWS
Ask her out then? What are you waiting for?

I'm just scared that I might come across as boring on our date. It's mainly because I am shy...
Original post by Kravence
Just exterminate her

That is my plan if she rejects me.

Original post by Liv9919
It depends what you do or where you go, try and do something where it'd not all talking. My boyfriend was so shy to talk at first but he suggested me go to the theme park/ carnival in our town and because it was quite an active date there wasn't gaps in convosation (now we've been together for 2 years) try and find something you both will find fun hopefully conversation will flow more naturally xx

Thanks I will give it a go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending