The Student Room Group

did I lose emotions?

Last semester I always used to have crushes. This semester I decided to heal and thus I am feeling like I am not attracted to anyone at all. It is so enjoyable feeling when you are not stressed about those things and care about your passions. Did I lose emotions to guys as I couldnt find who is right for me, or is it because I started to like myself more than any other person, or there is not sb who deserves me around me?
I am afraid I wont feel the romantic things anymore or become an narcissist. However, I started to make more friends and be confident to approach to people first. Also, I used to be afraid of talking to guys but rn as I dont feel anything I am so confident to talk and start conversation...
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
A crush is a safe way of exploring your emotions when you're young. People mature and grow out of having crushes, that's all.
I think it’s a healthier route you’ve taken. You haven’t lost emotions, you just haven’t found anyone you’re interested in yet and that’s okay rather than falling for every person you see. Maybe,at some point you will find someone you like, but for now, enjoy it! Especially the freedom that comes with not being stressed about crushes.
Have a blessed day! 💕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending