The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield accommodation

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for Endcliffe :biggrin: Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 41
Original post by super_kawaii
I've applied for Endcliffe :biggrin: Already got an unconditional offer, so should be one of the first to hear about where I'll be living.

Anyone fancy making a halls group chat on FB

Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh
Original post by Annie789
Oh congratulations!!! 😁 I have a conditional offer, so feeling nervous about results *sigh

I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams :biggrin:

What course are you applying for?
Reply 43
I'm a postgrad applicant and applying with achieved grades, so was all relatively painful. I'm sure you'll smash your exams :biggrin:

What course are you applying for?

Psychology :biggrin: what about you? :P
Psychology :biggrin: what about you? :P

I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
I'm a postgrad applicant. Been accepted on their PGDE course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you'll enjoy it :biggrin: how long does the course last?
Hope you'll enjoy it :biggrin: how long does the course last?

My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
My course is one academic year, but I'll have to work another academic year after I graduate to gain full accreditation

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you'll enjoy, good luck! :biggrin:
does anyone know if the deluxe rooms are in the same buildings as the standard ensuites? like can you still be in endcliffe? do you still share a kitchen and everything (aka is the halls experience pretty much the same except with a bigger room)? x
Original post by lennyzoo
sorted it now

How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer
Reply 50
Original post by Charlotte_Ma
How did you do it? I can't find my applicant number or username?.
I got the email saying that I can apply for accommodation now though cause i've accepted their conditional offer

I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!
I had an email telling me to create a MUSE account, where they give you the details....make sure you created that, because you apply for the accommodation through that account!

Ah I got it sorted now thanks :smile: gonna apply to live in the city
Reply 52
Original post by Charlotte_Ma
Ah I got it sorted now thanks :smile: gonna apply to live in the city

Great! Good luck :smile:
From what I've heard so far, people seem to prefer Endcliffe....

Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)
Reply 54
Original post by andrepinto99
Hey! I just got my Conditional Offer from University of Sheffield, and I'm now looking for a room. Could you tell me a good website to look for a room? (I'm portuguese btw)

Hello! Congratulations on your offer! I actually just looked on their website at the accommodation, it was pretty good, they showed pictures of each room type with a 360° tour :biggrin: I don't know where else I could view their accommodation aside from their website....if possible, try to attend an open day or email the accommodation staff if you have questions, that's all I can suggest...
Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?
Reply 56
Original post by eddie6363
Hi, does anyone know about the deluxe rooms and where they are?

I think they have deluxe rooms at both city and Endcliffe accommodation, I think it comes to about £6000-£6200, at least for Allen Court (city accommodation)
Check their website, they have all the details there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending