The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield

Hi. Anyone going to study at uni of sheffield this September. Please list your course. I will be studying BA Japanese Studies.
Thanks for reading, have a great day.
Biochemistry and genetics
I know you didn't ask about accommodation but
Crewe Flat L
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Biochemistry and genetics
I know you didn't ask about accommodation but
Crewe Flat L

Nice hope you will enjoy your course. Btw if u dont mind how far is your accomodation from University of Sheffield
Big congratulations on getting places at The University of Sheffield! I studied there (quite a few years ago now... eek!) and absolutely loved it :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by KenKaneki20
Nice hope you will enjoy your course. Btw if u dont mind how far is your accomodation from University of Sheffield

It's about 15 minutes walk, its 5 minutes closer to the uni than the Edge
Original post by KenKaneki20

Hi,

The Crewe flats are about a 20 minute walk from the university (near the Students Union), although that does vary depending on where about in the university you are going as it is a city campus and so some buildings are quite spread out. It can take about 10 mins to walk from Mappin Street to the SU and so you may find it takes closer to 30 mins to walk there.
Endcliffe and Ranmoor are also closer to the SU than Mappin Street, Allen Court is the closest university accommodation to the university and is nearer to Mappin Street.
Which accommodation are you staying in?

Lizzie
Reply 6
Original post by Jess_Lomas
It's about 15 minutes walk, its 5 minutes closer to the uni than the Edge

That's alirght then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending