The Student Room Group

Whats an athletic/muscular weight for a 6'0 guy

I just started going gym last month and i'm 68kg at 6'0, and have been making good progress. What weight will i need to be to start looking good and athletic/muscular in muscle T-shirt, like I clearly lift, nothing too extreme just aesthetically muscular whilst wearing clothes that people will know i'm fit and attractive?
Reply 1
Pump
Depends on your body composition honestly.

I'm 6'0 and 69kg but I'm an ectomorph and currently skinny-fat af.

Work on your goals and keep eating around 3k cals a day and you'll be fine. 72-75kg is more than enough if you're an ecto
I'd say about 80-90kg would be good for your height. I'm 5'11 and I want to get to 85kg at 8-12% body fat. If you want to look muscular/ripped you need to give it time, I'd say about 3 years of consistent lifting with a good diet. Look at a routine like Starting Strength or Stronglifts.
Original post by Teenage Hype
Depends on your body composition honestly.

I'm 6'0 and 69kg but I'm an ectomorph and currently skinny-fat af.

Work on your goals and keep eating around 3k cals a day and you'll be fine. 72-75kg is more than enough if you're an ecto

72kg at 6'0 would not look muscular at all. if hes an ecto he needs to GOMAD with calories
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I just started going gym last month and i'm 68kg at 6'0, and have been making good progress. What weight will i need to be to start looking good and athletic/muscular in muscle T-shirt, like I clearly lift, nothing too extreme just aesthetically muscular whilst wearing clothes that people will know i'm fit and attractive?

anything above 75kg as long as youre below 12% bf
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Why are people on TSR so insecure? Just keep at it, and decide for yourself what's a good weight. Rely on yourself for opinions, not some strangers online.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending