Scroll to see replies

All the luck in the world to you, waiting for a reply too. Fingers crossed xx
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Laura1205
All the luck in the world to you, waiting for a reply too. Fingers crossed xx

Thankyou! Best of luck to you too, let me know when you get a reply. All the best xxx
Hey 😊 hope you are well. Just got an offer through from Salford, hope good things co.e your way too x
Hey! That's great news, I'm good thankyou. I have my offer too! See you in September! Xx
Original post by Lucy Hughes
Hi, I have an interview with Salford University on the 25th Jan for counseling and psychotherapy. The interview is a telephone interview and I was just checking to see if any one has had one or has any advice for one. Thanks xox

Hey!

Pleased your interview went well
How quickly did you hear back about your interview?
I've only just applied so wondering how long I need to wait!
I got a reply once i called them which was two months later (march 28th) i was super impatient! Hope you get your offer soon!x
Original post by Katiehlong
I got a reply once i called them which was two months later (march 28th) i was super impatient! Hope you get your offer soon!x

So did you apply in January and get an interview date in march?
Or was your interview in January and you got a place in march?

Sorry I'm super impatient too and really worried that the course is going to be full!
I didn't realise you could apply so early!
Reply 27
Hello! Glad all your interviews went well :smile: I had mine on the 8th of June, was wondering roughly how long people waited before they heard back from the university?x
Original post by tessg
Hello! Glad all your interviews went well :smile: I had mine on the 8th of June, was wondering roughly how long people waited before they heard back from the university?x

I had my interview for this corse and waited 2 months before they gave me a reply, luckily Ive been offered a place! Can't wait to start in September!
Hi guys , I have my phone interview for Salford on Friday ! Late, I know but I recently dropped out of another degree to do counselling , any tips for the interview ? Thanks 😊
Reply 30
Original post by Natashas95
Hi guys , I have my phone interview for Salford on Friday ! Late, I know but I recently dropped out of another degree to do counselling , any tips for the interview ? Thanks 😊

Hey Natasha, some of the types of questions they asked me were-

Think of a time you've helped to stop discrimination.
Think of a time of when you've had conflicting beliefs with someone else and how you came to resolve this.
Think of a time that you've had some personal struggles in your life and how you've overcome this.
Being a counsellor you must separate your own life from theirs, how do you plan do do this effectively?
Over the course of this interview what were some of your thoughts and feelings and how do you feel now?

This may not be 100% accurate as I had the interview over a month a go now and they may change the types of questions they ask each person but these are the things you could potentially be asked.

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by tessg
Hey Natasha, some of the types of questions they asked me were-

Think of a time you've helped to stop discrimination.
Think of a time of when you've had conflicting beliefs with someone else and how you came to resolve this.
Think of a time that you've had some personal struggles in your life and how you've overcome this.
Being a counsellor you must separate your own life from theirs, how do you plan do do this effectively?
Over the course of this interview what were some of your thoughts and feelings and how do you feel now?

This may not be 100% accurate as I had the interview over a month a go now and they may change the types of questions they ask each person but these are the things you could potentially be asked.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you I had my interview and was offered a place to start in September 😇
Reply 32
Original post by Natashas95
Thank you I had my interview and was offered a place to start in September 😇

Oh sorry! I should've checked the date haha, congratulations! I also dropped out of a first year course, I did Psychology for the year and realised there was too much content I didn't enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you in September :smile:
Original post by tessg
Oh sorry! I should've checked the date haha, congratulations! I also dropped out of a first year course, I did Psychology for the year and realised there was too much content I didn't enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you in September :smile:

I studied children's nursing for 2 years then decided it wasn't what I wanted to do 😂 Fab I shall see you in september !
Hi guys! For those starting this course in September there's a closed facebook group for everyone who's starting the course to talk to each other! Let me know if you want the link!🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending