The Student Room Group

Why did she give me her number only not to respond to my text?

Scroll to see replies

You sound like an absolute state. Next time book a therapist so at least they get paid to listen to you moaning and whinging about your problems, how the world is always against you and how you're such a big victim.
Original post by cherryred90s
It kind of it a problem. I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with someone who hasn't kids
in a lesbian r/ship it is more intense and complex than str8 r/ships
Original post by charmaine45th
in a lesbian r/ship it is more intense and complex than str8 r/ships

What does that have to do with kids? :s-smilie:
Original post by Twinpeaks
You sound like an absolute state. Next time book a therapist so at least they get paid to listen to you moaning and whinging about your problems, how the world is always against you and how you're such a big victim.

You come on here and decided to comment on it , so what does that say about you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cherryred90s
What does that have to do with kids? :s-smilie:

As a lesbian woman , i dont like dealing with women who has kids. There will always be an emotional tie with the father of the child and a question about her sexuality. So many women who claim to be lesbian lie bout the way they concieved the child , so they wont be judged . I want a relationship with no baggages at all..
Reply 25
I meet this gorgeous woman at a takeway about a week ago. I told her about the problems i had with my new job . A week in and i came into the restaurant and she turned to me and said " Oh there you are , i have been asking as i didnt see you". I explained to her that i was about to be fired before the weekend . Then i asked if she had FB. She did not , but then gave me her number and said " she does not want it to be the last time she would see me ". That evening , i was fired and sent a text to her to confirm it and she never replied .. What is the point of giving me her number only to ingore it?? why do i get that with women?..This is the second time this has happened to me :frown:

I always do that. I wouldn't be offended.
As a lesbian woman , i dont like dealing with women who has kids. There will always be an emotional tie with the father of the child and a question about her sexuality. So many women who claim to be lesbian lie bout the way they concieved the child , so they wont be judged . I want a relationship with no baggages at all..

This isn't exclusive to homosexual relationships , I'm straight and I wouldn't want to be with someone who has kids for the same reasons as you
Original post by Moura
I always do that. I wouldn't be offended.
do what?
Reply 28
do what?

give people my number and don't reply. i'm usually trying to be polite.
Original post by Moura

There was no cause too tho.. i was heading out the door when she said she wasnt on FB..She told me she wasnt on FB and could of left it at that... it wasnt as if i asked for her number
Original post by Moura

Me too
Reply 31
There was no cause too tho.. i was heading out the door when she said she wasnt on FB..She told me she wasnt on FB and could of left it at that... it wasnt as if i asked for her number

yeah but you asked for her fb, there's a possibilty she was being polite by offering you her number since she didnt want you to feel she was lying about not having facebook.

either that or she's busy with her kids and life.
Original post by Moura
yeah but you asked for her fb, there's a possibilty she was being polite by offering you her number since she didnt want you to feel she was lying about not having facebook.

either that or she's busy with her kids and life.
ok thank moura :smile: x
I meet this gorgeous woman at a takeway about a week ago. I told her about the problems i had with my new job . A week in and i came into the restaurant and she turned to me and said " Oh there you are , i have been asking as i didnt see you". I explained to her that i was about to be fired before the weekend . Then i asked if she had FB. She did not , but then gave me her number and said " she does not want it to be the last time she would see me ". That evening , i was fired and sent a text to her to confirm it and she never replied .. What is the point of giving me her number only to ingore it?? why do i get that with women?..This is the second time this has happened to me :frown:

She's just not interested, just move on and find someone else, most women meet guys they actually form relationships with by knowing them from a proper situation beforehand.. like work, college uni , etc we don't want a stranger off the street maybe people meet this way but it's better to approach a girl at the bar or at a party than like this, gym and social clubs is good too... but yeah, like I said stranger on the street big no no usually the guys who ask you on the street want sex and the women might be interested in more ( not saying you were doing that but that's what most guys who approach this way want and women know this so stead clear ). I've also notice when people have met this way it's happened in a nice situation like not ' hi can I get your number ? '
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by elmosandy
She's just not interested, just move on and find someone else, most women meet guys they actually form relationships with by knowing them from a proper situation beforehand.. like work, college uni , etc we don't want a stranger off the street maybe people meet this way but it's better to approach a girl at the bar or at a party than like this, gym and social clubs is good too... but yeah, like I said stranger on the street big no no usually the guys who ask you on the street want sex and the women might be interested in more ( not saying you were doing that but that's what most guys who approach this way want and women know this so stead clear ). I've also notice when people have met this way it's happened in a nice situation like not ' hi can I get your number ? '

Your post really confused me and isnt quite appropriate in my situation as ,she was the one who offered to give me her number...hm...whatever!
Original post by Moura

I usually say I'm 15. Works every time.
Your post really confused me and isnt quite appropriate in my situation as ,she was the one who offered to give me her number...hm...whatever!

Really? Sorry I just skim-read it.... Didn't you ask her for her Facebook and then she said you can have my number? Because you're the one who still approached and she didn't want you to have her personal account details so she gave you her number and didn't reply, so my situation is relevant because you still started the contact, unless I'm wrong. But either way, I don't think approaching on the street is a great way to meet people

Ah crap didn't know you were a woman lol... was she a lesbian ? And again for gays and lesbians bi / teams etc I really don't think approaching on the street is a great way to go, to them you're a stranger, meet girls in a proper place and worse case scenario just go online.
Original post by elmosandy
Really? Sorry I just skim-read it.... Didn't you ask her for her Facebook and then she said you can have my number? Because you're the one who still approached and she didn't want you to have her personal account details so she gave you her number and didn't reply, so my situation is relevant because you still started the contact, unless I'm wrong. But either way, I don't think approaching on the street is a great way to meet people

Restaurant , she worked in a restaurant, that is totally a different ball game then off the street
Reply 39
You only seem to want a certain answer from everyone rather than the truth? The truth is it does look like she gave you her number to be polite. What is the problem anyway if you are not interested in her anymore? Is it just an ego thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending