The Student Room Group

Why did she give me her number only not to respond to my text?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charmaine45th
A text is close too.. besides i dont have enough credit to be calling her :frown:

But if you call she has got to reply
Reply 61
Original post by Sammylou40
@Sarahill.
Read this one
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4843400
This person clearly has problems. And therefore my sympathies

Very true, i saw this earlier before i knew this person posted it and thought it was obvious the "friend" was them. I guess its just hard for some people to accept, some people are just not that into them.
Original post by elmosandy

I think it's a bit *****y to think like that tbh

If you were a parent, then you would most likely have a different opinion on this.
Original post by loooopppyyy
If you were a parent, then you would most likely have a different opinion on this.

Yeah but I still think it's *****y. If we're broke we're broke together
Original post by cherryred90s
It kind of it a problem. I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with someone who hasn't kids

sure I wouldn't be like woohoo he has kids but you wouldn't let them having kids get in the way of your love, would you?
Iv deleted her number now.. it only takes a milisecond to send a text, not a few hours:frown:

She dodged a bullet, evidently.
Original post by New- Emperor
But if you call she has got to reply

I am not really bothered now ..Not worth my time
I meet this gorgeous woman at a takeway about a week ago. I told her about the problems i had with my new job . A week in and i came into the restaurant and she turned to me and said " Oh there you are , i have been asking as i didnt see you". I explained to her that i was about to be fired before the weekend . Then i asked if she had FB. She did not , but then gave me her number and said " she does not want it to be the last time she would see me ". That evening , i was fired and sent a text to her to confirm it and she never replied .. What is the point of giving me her number only to ingore it?? why do i get that with women?..This is the second time this has happened to me :frown:

Didn't want to hurt your feelings? Or easy way out tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending