The Student Room Group

Advantages of being a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eden3
nah I mean like they'll get the 'nice guys' to do favours for them without ever doing anything sexual with them or being more than friends

Your statement makes it seem as though the 'nice guys' are the hard done by ones here. You do realise girls don't owe you sex just because you show them some human decency, right?

(my assumption that you refer to yourself as a nice guy was based on the victimising nature of your posts. If I was wrong I apologise, but this is still a *****y thing to say, regardless.)
Original post by study beats
they have easy lives

Try Bleeding once a month and being treated like you're invisible because you don't conform to beauty standards.

oh and being paid less than a man, even though its more expensive to me be a woman.
Reply 22
Original post by Wanderlust96
Your statement makes it seem as though the 'nice guys' are the hard done by ones here. You do realise girls don't owe you sex just because you show them some human decency, right?

(my assumption that you refer to yourself as a nice guy was based on the victimising nature of your posts. If I was wrong I apologise, but this is still a *****y thing to say, regardless.)

no I'm not a nice guy, nor would anyone label me one :lol:

Lmao no **** girls don't owe them sex :rofl:
I think you just made an assumption based off my statement, I never said they were getting done wrong or anything. You see a lot of them on here TBH, complimenting every girl at every possible opportunity and expecting something to happen. I have no sympathy for the nice guys or the girls that use them that's why I used quotations for 'nice guys'.

I was just answering OP's question, not sure where the victimising assumption came from :lol: no need to apologise, I'm not one to get easily offended or upset, especially on the internet
Reply 23
thank you for clarifying, I think it was just a misinterpretation from her side lol. Oh well miscommunication is common over the internet :lol:
Original post by eden3

I think you just made an assumption based off my statement, I never said they were getting done wrong or anything. You see a lot of them on here TBH, complimenting every girl at every possible opportunity and expecting something to happen. I have no sympathy for the nice guys or the girls that use them that's why I used quotations for 'nice guys'.

I was just answering OP's question, not sure where the victimising assumption came from :lol: no need to apologise, I'm not one to get easily offended or upset, especially on the internet

a) I'm not upset, i'm drunk

b) I;m going to excuse myself before I make a bigger fool of myself :colondollar:
Original post by eden3

You're clearly upset because the girl you held the door open for today didn't get down on her knees and suck you off right after.

hahahah you virgin
Original post by dcftvghbj
How do they have easy lives you retarded virgin.

ever tried being a man small willy
Original post by *Thedreaming*
Try Bleeding once a month and being treated like you're invisible because you don't conform to beauty standards.

oh and being paid less than a man, even though its more expensive to me be a woman.

my periods bla bla bla

my bleeding bla bla bla

my pay wage bla bla bla

all pointless things to whine about ... its either complaining about normal biological processes you should be proud of or blaming men for being better at a job..

fools
Reply 28
Original post by dcftvghbj
You're clearly upset because the girl you held the door open for today didn't get down on her knees and suck you off right after.

hahahah you virgin

Yh I clearly said I'm not a nice guy myself you dikhead :lol:

aren't u tingtox or whateva the fuk ur name is? The retard who was dropped on his head after your dad gave birth to you by sh!tting you out his arse.
Original post by study beats
ever tried being a man small willy

I would know as i have a 20 inch penis,
I've got to hand it to you, that was a ****ing burn right there. But anyway, debates generally are my thing, I can usually hold my own. I just misinterpreted the comments on this thread, most likely due to the influenc of alcohol. We can all safely assume that i'll be thoroughly embarrassed tomorrow
Original post by eden3
Yh I clearly said I'm not a nice guy myself you dikhead :lol:

aren't u tingtox or whateva the fuk ur name is? The retard who was dropped on his head after your dad gave birth to you by sh!tting you out his arse.

Its clear you're a bitter virgin who thought being a girls little ***** boy would land him sex. hahahah moron.

You see mate girls love the alpha men who take no **** and get things done. Just ask your mum- she can't keep her hands off me.
Original post by Wanderlust96
I've got to hand it to you, that was a ****ing burn right there. But anyway, debates generally are my thing, I can usually hold my own. I just misinterpreted the comments on this thread, most likely due to the influenc of alcohol. We can all safely assume that i'll be thoroughly embarrassed tomorrow

You didn't misinterpreted anything dumbass. These virgins were clearly very bitter that them being nice to girls didn't land them sex. They think that they'd owned sex for holding a door open for a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest