The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I consider them my sisters :colondollar:
Is it that deep? I'd openly give out my sc to a load of people tbh

I don't normally give out my social media to anyone, unless I know you in real life, just to be on the safe side.
Original post by lmaooome
idk why my brain thought you were a boy

lmao fukbois can drink bleach bc they annoying
you'll find someone better dw just don't date anyone from tsr they all fake

My girl spitting truths
Original post by _princessxox
no way

Why not? Just wondering why lol.
Original post by qasim_96
i'm not op for those wondering.

lmfao.

Prsom
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I don't normally give out my social media to anyone, unless I know you in real life, just to be on the safe side.

Fair enough... but if you get close enough to them, you might as well :biggrin:
Let's face it,
If the relationships section on this forum is anything, there is no hope in a relationship based on TSR.

Just...not...human.

Could you even imagine anyone here meeting IRL it'd be social anxiety on steroids

@qasim_96 @ClearSky @elforjg02 you can vouch for me here right
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Why not? Just wondering why lol.

from past experience I know that some boys on here are v different in real life
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Fair enough... but if you get close enough to them, you might as well :biggrin:

I might...
I don't think this is a bad idea. It's basically how a dating app works so yeah. If we got on through messages and met up, it could work. Each to their own I guess :smile:
Original post by AryanGh
Let's face it,
If the relationships section on this forum is anything, there is no hope in a relationship based on TSR.

Just...not...human.

Could you even imagine anyone here meeting IRL it'd be social anxiety on steroids

:rofl:

Apparently there have been TSR marriages and even babies though :eek: I think lots of people do meet up (platonically too I mean).
Reply 50
Original post by _princessxox
no way

I thought a TSR guy went out with you one time and made a big Anon thread about it?

or was that not a date but he kinda hoped it was
Original post by chanel_666
LOL can't imagine why ? Boys on here are so lovely !!!

really!!!
Original post by AryanGh
Let's face it,

Just...not...human.

My worst nightmare. :lolwut: It would be so awkward. But it has worked for some people on TSR.

I would say it's not impossible, but not the best idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AryanGh
Let's face it,

Just...not...human.

@qasim_96 @ClearSky @elforjg02 you can vouch for me here right

Wouldn't want to meet some of those people who make the sh*tty threads on relationships. I don't want a thread about me, thanks :rofl:
Original post by ANM775
I thought a TSR guy went out with you one time and made a big Anon thread about it?

or was that not a date but he kinda hoped it was

lol this is exactly why I said no way

it wasn't a date, he tried to make it into one
Original post by chanel_666
LOL can't imagine why ? Boys on here are so lovely !!!

loooooool.
Original post by CuriousSherlock
:rofl:

Apparently there have been TSR marriages and even babies though :eek: I think lots of people do meet up (platonically too I mean).

The meanings behind the adjective 'Platonic' have been butchered here, TSR is where maturity and self-respect goes to die.

Some dudes think that 5VMs later they've met the love of their life.

TSR goes above and beyond thirstiness.

But it's more entertaining than Reddit I guess, so carry on.
HAha

Haha

Haha

Going on a date with someone from tsr

Don't be ridiculous

Spoiler

Just a question tbh, i don't know whether to hit on girls on tsr, i do this irl so don't call me sad lmao. So if a boy pmed you after having a short convo in a thread for example, like asking how your day has been, would you give them a chance?

definitely!! i would give everyone a chance!! Yh i would respond to their pms to get to know them better... why do u ask... is there a special someone ?? :wink:
Really? How comes? If u got to know them and started to like them through text, why would it be weird meeting them if u knew they weren't a creep etc?

because people are totally different on text than irl trust me on that - some people I know that have met up with people from sc n all are completely different (I'm not talking about looks bc thats a whole different story) like personality wise so they big themselves up on the internet then irl they deader than my foot.

what I'm saying is people you talk to on text are different irl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending